Naruto Supreme Shadows

by Gato547
Naruto Game All Kage Spot Open
ID:794807

Hi, This is Photobucket If You Want To Apply For Any GM Position being an Enforcer or an Admin All you Got to Do is Give me Some Information About How Much Experience You got.
Example:

Name: ::L::
Key:Demon_Shukako
Experience:I was owner On Naruto Secrets Within The Shadows(my game btw).
How long have you been playing NSS:?
Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:?
Why should I choose You:?
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):?
What Kind of GM you Want to Be:?

P.S Don't Write me A Long Message Since i will not have time to Read it.Keep Your Message Short Informative And Simple.
Thanks
::L::
Name:Lucas
Key:Claymaster3

Experience: i have bin gms and kage

How long have you been playing NSS:?2 years

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:?Cuz most gm are not on so i want to help others when the gm are not on

Why should I choose You:?Cuz im helpful and kind

What Kind of GM you Want to Be:?Head-of-Gm

Name: HIGKILLER
Key:HIGKILLER
Experience:I was owner On Dbz not sure the name, and i helped a friend host a naruto game, we wer the gm's and hoster he leaved the game and i coudnet host alone.
How long have you been playing NSS:i already played 1 year ago for about 6/7 months so in total i would say 7/8 months
Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:I like helping the players, and when we need a gm theyr off-line and we need help either chunnins, our stuck problems, keep order and peace
Why should I choose You:i rally whant to help them i know this game can become better a lot better
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):I have a pack of 2k icons i can send it to u, host not really my connection is a bit crappy.
What Kind of GM you Want to Be:Normal gm With the enforcer tab and staff just to help the comunity get a fun experience on the game i whant them to have fun as i did :)

Name: Moonshadow

Key:Lightsword

Experience: I've been a GM For multiple games such as Lost Dreams, Kyubbi's Rage, and even this game ( In the past). I've also been kage.

How long have you been playing NSS: I would say a year and some change?

Why do you want to be GM of Nss: Well mainly to keep the game in check, there have been a lot of abuse as of late.

Why should I choose you? : Well not really sure why, but I do enjoy the game.

What Kind of GM would you like to be: I'd like to be Head GM.
Name: Wanderer
Key:Saskure
Experience:I have been Head GM, Admin and Enforcer
How long have you been playing NSS:? Two days
Why do you want to Be Enforcer of NSS:? I like to keep the peace and I really like to help people become the best that they can be.
Why should I choose You:? I enjoy the game a lot so fair and I am capable of learn the map and everything about the game inside and out. Although im nice and friendly if you dont obey the rules you should be punished.
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):?No
What Kind of GM you Want to Be:? I would like to be an Enforcer
Name: Bless

Key: BlessOhSoPretty

Experience: I have experience with Naruto: The Ninja Trinity of one of the best kages and well know respected players. I have to computer and i play one and can host on the other one. I can host 24/7 free lag.

How long have you been playing NSS: 1yr and maybe a month

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS: I respect rules and follow them. i enjoy ever experience i get out of it. Im a active user.

Why should I choose You:I can help the game and players, i like to have fun and come up with ideas that everyone can have a good time with NSS. I come up with ideas to improve players and games. I like to learn and share my experience with others.

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):I can host. I have over 4yrs. of experience hosting 24/7 lag free servers.

What Kind of GM you Want to Be: Admin
Name: Keyblade Master Sora

Key:Naruto1293

Experience: I been GM on Naruto Age of Lost Dreams Naruto Kyuubi Rage and also this game back when the game was called Naruto Secrets Within the Shadows.

How long have you been playing NSS: For 2-3 years max.

Why do you want to be Gm of NSS: To basically enforce rules and to help people on the game.

Why should I Choose You: Well to be honest i try my best to enforce rules and also i enjoy this game.

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This is Not Necessary): None

What kind of Gm you want to be: Admin/Enforcer which ever you feel best for me.
Name: HylianPanda
Key:I is too strong

Experience:I've been owner on 3 previous naruto games(Naruto Destruction of shinobi, Naruto Land of Fire, and Naruto Addictions) as well as many other levels of GM on other games

How long have you been playing NSS:umm...i played a bit back in the day and i play now...so probably about 1-2 years?

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:Im online most of the time im awake in the day and frankly im tired of seeing people breaking rules and having nothing i can do about it(Zac..seriously has he been dealt with yet? he has given himself sannin anbu and even genin for some reason)

Why should I choose You:I have experience i know how every jutsu in the game works inside and out and i have been playing and GMing games like this for years

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):i can do minor iconing and minor mapping i have done mapping before and iconing minor objects

What Kind of GM you Want to Be:Anything needed but preferably something that can deal with verb abusing kages and/or could host events for people anything that would help the game is fine with me
Name: Grey Knight

Key:Grey Dracul

Experience:I Was owner in Naruto Six Paths of Pain

How long have you been playing NSS: Uhm... Im ashamed to say this but around a week.

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS: For fun, and Enforce some rules.

Why should I choose You: I just made this because i think the game is good, and Well i don't think you will choose me even if i write Lies :P

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary): I Can Icon (5/10 Depends.)

What Kind of GM you Want to Be: Well, That's up to you ::L::
Name: Kaito

Key:Pinecones

Experience:Past GM in Hidden Shadows, Kyuubi Vengenance, Co-Owner of Ominous Shadows

How long have you been playing NSS: Week or so, but I played a ton years ago

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS: I'm on quite a bit, I feel I can be there for the players often if I have a purpose.

Why should I choose You: I have played Byond since 2006, so I pretty much know how things run around here, also I am always willing to help players and help with the game

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary): Iconner

What Kind of GM you Want to Be: You decide
Name: Tydeus

Key: Sora REVENGE
Experience: I've hosted a server for Dragon Universe and have been a gm on Finale before
How long have you been playing NSS: Not at all but I have played naruto games before

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS: Most admins are unactive or unhelpful or even abusive. Im not accusing but it happens. I feel like I can help the players when the truly need help.

Why should I choose You: I've played byond since 2009. I know the trolls, and how they can be. I know how noobs act and how to make them no noobish anymore. I think I can be of great help. I know how players are and how they think because I've been there before.

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):Uhm...no

What Kind of GM you Want to Be: Its your choice
Name: Aka

Key: Redman89

Experience:I've been GM on Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi and a few other rips i don't remember the names of.

How long have you been playing NSS: I started a little over 2 years ago.

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS: I find myself helping a lot of the newer players anyway and I feel I can be much more efficient/ effective as a GM.

Why should I choose You: Most GM's I've known tend to be inactive quite often and i have a more free time than most. Your game has few caps so AFK checks will be frequent.

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary): No

What Kind of GM you Want to Be: Enforcer
Name: ::N:: , Thunder God Nue , etc...

Key:Fazir

Experience:Been GM for NSS for about 2 Years now...and only been loyal to NSS

How long have you been playing NSS:Slightly more than 2 years since i met you?

Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:To continue my job in assisting players and have fun with everyone :)

Why should I choose You:Cause i live in Asia (singapore) so i can defend NSS while u guys sleep (timezone thingy lol)

Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):Icon - Yes (ugly though), Host - Yes (not 24/7 though) Map - Nope...

What Kind of GM you Want to Be:Enforcer and maybe work my way to head GM or something
Name: Robert

Key: Chrisredfield5

Experience: I was a GM for an old Naruto game forgot the name but It was years ago, I am also currently a host for Mitadake High :D

How long have you been playing NSS: ummm, ever since 8th grade which was awhile ago... soo that makes it 5 years?

Why do I want to be GM of NSS: when other GMs aren't available I could be there for the players :)

Why Should I choose you: Well I have the experience and leadership skills and I feel that they will come to good use in the game :D

Can you icon or Host or Map(This is not necessary): I can Host

What Kind of GM you want to be: the fun and enthusiastic one!

Name:LJ
Key:LJ132
How long have you been playing NSS: 3 years
Experience: coder scripter
Why do I want to be GM of NSS: to help people become better
Why Should I choose you: because i can give you tips about
coding and give you ideas
Can you icon or Host or Map(This is not necessary): host
What Kind of GM you want to be: Global GM
i forgot maper too
Name:Qien
What Kind of GM: I'll take what i can get :D.
Edit: Thanks L.
Make me Gm!
Name: Hades
Key:TriEdqe
Experience:I was GM like 3 or 4 years ago on yours and when Lalapuff99 had the game up.
How long have you been playing NSS:When I created my BYOND I have a few other accounts I have played on this game also.
Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:Because there are barely anyone active and we have to wait hours for questions and exams and etc. And I've been waiting for this game to be back up and how it use to be with many players and the fun.
Why should I choose You:I would be on more than the currently unactive GMs And I can bring more players to the game. And I know alot of players.
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):No
What Kind of GM you Want to Be: Below Head GM but I will take what I can get.
Name: Skittlez
Key:Rocky96
Experience:Been co owner ominous shadows, been head admin or GM on shadows since I started playing.
How long have you been playing NSS: Since it was put up(by tp not devin).
Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:I think its fun :p, and Im on frequently. And I can bring a lot more people back.
Why should I choose You:Because I have experience and I know a lot of the people who play NSS
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):Can icon if you need me to.
What Kind of GM you Want to Be:Trust GM
Name:Cocco
Key:Cocco919
Experience:I was the gm at naruto kyuubi vengeance
How long have you been playing NSS:5 years
Why do you want to Be GM of NSS:I can answer at new players question,i can be guide for new players,i can host tourney...
Why should I choose You:I have experience with this games
Can you Icon or Host or Map(This Is Not Necessary):no
What Kind of GM you Want to Be:random
Page: 1 2