ID:79530

Hey i upgraded to the beta Windows7 from Windows Vista i was woundering how do i get back mine Vista back? Note mine computer came with windows vista

Sould i just system recovery mine computer and try to duel boot it?
Well, why would you want to go back to Vista? Vista is garbage when put side to side with Windows 7. Anything you can do on Vista, you can do on Windows 7, and it's more stable with more features. I don't see any reason you'd want to downgrade to an inefficient PoS.

Um, if your computer came with a disc to restore it to factory settings, you could always set your bios to boot from the CD drive first and try that disc. A lot of Dells and such have recovery partitions so if you have a Dell, look into how you can boot to that.
You could either use the built-in option on your computer, and get all of the crap that comes with it (FREE Virus Scanner, FREE "Extras") or find what's called an OEM CD. It's essentially Vista but allows you to use your OEM keys. It's 100% legal.

Look around a certain "sites" to find them. You just need to make sure it supports Dell.
I don't have dell i have an HP sorry to incude that in the post
Flame Sage wrote:
You could either use the built-in option on your computer, and get all of the crap that comes with it (FREE Virus Scanner, FREE "Extras") or find what's called an OEM CD. It's essentially Vista but allows you to use your OEM keys. It's 100% legal.

Look around a certain "sites" to find them. You just need to make sure it supports Dell.

Lmao, you really don't know what you're talking about. Not all OEM discs are Vista buddy, learn your st00f.

Also, I believe HP has a recovery partition and has the program on the computer to make a recovery disc from the partition. I recommend doing so.
Yammen wrote:
Flame Sage wrote:

Lmao, you really don't know what you're talking about. Not all OEM discs are Vista buddy, learn your st00f.

Also, I believe HP has a recovery partition and has the program on the ocomputer to make a recovery disc from the partition. I recommend doing so.

Ok thanks.