byonds gangsta demands you make reo2 game downloadable!!!
your game is awesome Emerald =D
emraled this mod named Guru093 is muteing everyone hes telling me to shut the fuck up and its pissing me off can u please do something about him
yo strip this dude named Darker Emerald's now look CruelKid- has been muted.(OWEND AGAIN) another one Guest-1017270570 has been muted.(Dude get a life)
he muted this much peole - Mahadmz , Kriegz , Kriegx , kriegz , dont spam , rjay12, ketsuya , pokemonmaster460 , rykitsu , rykishun , cruelkid- , guest , Ketsuka

Darker Emerald whatever happened to that Dead World game?
Wazzup Aaron. Yo, last night I end up having to ban one cat, for insults and direct complaining about rounds. warned'em and he wanted to know who was going to do something about him. hehehe.. I banned him. Ban Result - 1 day. I'll lift it tonight. Hopfuly he learned his lesson
Byonds gangsta giving a shout otu to you for a pwange as hell game

-You G-status bra
ur demos are awsome! wouldn't expect any less from the dark emerald...:D
hey in reo 2 is mad but the host file is broke i wanna host but i cant
can i host because i cant play
hello sir am hosting y our game by dream daemon and can you plz join my hosting and make me a admin plz i beg of you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z anyway thanks for reading
key:Dbgt_odko
and am your biggest fan
Haha decide to comment on your page cause your awesome Dark. Take care and keep being cool =)
hey dark thanks for making me a enforcer how do i change my hosting game ????
dudes can i have admin and i can send u some weeeed i smoke some blunts to
Hey Darker Emerald, i've been playing your game for abouta year now, and I started watching the Resident Evil Umbrella Chonicles walkthrough lately, and there is a zombie monkey, and a zombie bat, both of which I think would be awesome in your game. There was also a much larger zombie bat, andagiant scorpion monster, which would be excellent bosses. If you need any help on the iconning just add me and send me a message.
Dbgt_odko wrote:
hello sir am hosting y our game by dream daemon and can you plz join my hosting and make me a admin plz i beg of you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z anyway thanks for reading
key:Dbgt_odko
and am your biggest fan

bs im his biggest fan >:O
Hi de im from resident evil and i would like to make a map but its invalid zip if you get this message can you help me out plz
de plz make me a admin now am hosting the serves called unknown i wanna make my own enforcers on my serves
you are on i know plz joiin my serves nad make me a admmin pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Page: 1 2 3 4