am waitting
Dbgt_odko wrote:
you are on i know plz joiin my serves nad make me a admmin pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

damn... never thought noobs would go this far... anyway on a lighter note... Nice to see ya again Aaron...

Did i see Darker Emerald raise middle finger on the picture at top o.o,and are you the maker of REO1?

And please Dbgt_odko,stop spaming asking for admin,even you are the biggest fan of he,h
he must not let you be admin.You had made a epic fail mistake for ASKing for admin,and i don`t think normal people will let you be admin too.
dark wanna let me host i host 24/7 and another thing can i be unbanned ok i know i wont cheat with freee guns i promise plz unbann me
wanna make a game together dude? perhaps Resident Koopa:Outbreak after tha flash tributed towards your game
Lol thats a cool picture
the flash was not a tribute to his game... from what i remmeber that flash has been around way before his game... also it was a tribute to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_Outbreak
hey plis UnBan Mys Acc 998daniel and ElioNene plis ._. u_u T_T
I'd love to help you. :P
if you want any hlp in iconning i'm here
I think just like in REO2, u should add some characters, but make them ur own. And u should increase the color limit in DW. It only goes up to 50 and i cant get any bright colors going on in my customization.
Yo i accidentally reset my account on REO2 and lost 8k is there any way i can get the money back? - iPhire
can u send me a file to reO
i wanna host my game of Reo
the host on that sucks
Yo Dark add hosting files when you think coding is good enough on Dead World.
When will i be unbanned?
IPhire wrote:
Yo i accidentally reset my account on REO2 and lost 8k is there any way i can get the money back? - iPhire

NO!
I just noticed you bought my lighting library. Thanks.

I need to get in touch with you concerning updates and a few other things.

Could you give me contact details? Preferably through the pager?
hello de igots banned on dead world cya later bro
Page: 1 2 3 4