I won the zombies in your face contest, but it's been over a week and I was never announced winner or received a prize. :(
can i become a moderator on dead world, pls i swear i wont cheat or anything i jost want to host here and there
IS the old reo2 still on byond?
Thanks alot Darker, you fucked up dead world. there used to be 30 people play, not the most i've seen on since Tets left is 13. Thats just fucked up. I WANT TETSUYA BACK!
Hutchen wrote:
Thanks alot Darker, you fucked up dead world. there used to be 30 people play, not the most i've seen on since Tets left is 13. Thats just fucked up. I WANT TETSUYA BACK!

Shut up bro.. seriously...
Hey Darker, I'm setting up a 2GB Xen VPS for you on my server. What is it that you would like me to host? Please send me an email: snipedragon89 [at] gmail.com
What happen to the DW server? Did you shut it down or closed connections except for admins?
ColorfyX_Pink wrote:
closed connections except for admins?

That right there is kind of stupid to assume...

anyway they probably are getting updated or have problems///
hey DE.... Ima be hosting REO using the HF's i sent ya... I finally got it to work...

here is the perm link

byond://76.114.3.223:1455

should be hosted every day if possible
Darker, i'm from Brazil. Man, i want buy the source of DW. I need know if u have the DW's source now, if u have, please answer.
Hiya Darker, I wanted to know if I could have the REO2 source files, I miss the original REO2, and of course I'll credit you. It'd be fun to have the options between Dead World and REO2.
Draker Hello!
My name is Chris, I play as a Dead World since the REO2.
(I am using a translator) Well .. I want to ask the Hosting Files, I have a high speed internet and love to create a server Brazilian Dead World.
I know several people who want to play Dead World is also one of them his former Brazilian host (Sasuke HK).
In his server, I created several maps but were not perfect.
No1 can host REO2 No more since it has a version checker...it will automatically shut down when u host it...so yea

proof: Darker Emerald : Its because the web service that host the version checker
Darker Emerald : shutdown
Darker Emerald : thus wont let u host reo1 or 2
Darker Emerald : cause the built in version checker cant check the site
Darker Emerald : thus shuting down every time u open it
Hey Darker Emerald, I have a question. I want to make a Devil May Cry game but I have no clue on how to even create a game. This is why I'm asking if you could help me develop one with the Dead World source, see If you could let me use your source to customize it,(I will credit you for the source and give you a rank and etc for helping me out big time) anyways and customize the zombies, make some more of a demon type and etc. Please get back to me if you like the idea.
Hi, Darker Emerald, I'm MkioTNT, I want to make videos of the game "Dead World"
And I think I need your permission.
So what do you say? I can make the videos?
Hey Darker Emerald, i was wondering if you could put in some sort of key-mapping program into Dead World, its probably my favorite game here, but the distance of the keys from each other makes the game difficult.
Im liking the game and all,but may you unerf the LMGs ,ARs,all pistols,and the snipers plz
hey i cant join the game any more yesterday i could join but today i cant join help
darker emled that game dead world is very good
Page: 1 2 3 4