ID:79617

Everybody has been talking about it. Some people bother me saying 'When is it going to be finished?' or 'Is your dbz game done yet?' also 'Hey I want to code or icon for your dbz game just tell me when it will be done!' The game is nearly done! That's all I can say. Also it is about 70% - 76% done! We just need Drehdog7 to give me a bit more icons and I can code the rest of the features in.

Here is a bit of information about our test servers.

We will add more information as we go in to more updating for the game! So please don't bother me about when it will be finished, just read this. Yes, I will be updating the Percentages above from time to time.

During our games first test theese were the features.

-Clickable Login Screen
-OOC & Say Chat Features
-Whisper

During the second testing of the game we had a few more features added and also taken out

Added Features

-Ki Blast
-Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
-Fly
-Character Selection Screen
-Snake Way
-Leveling System
-Subscription System
-Cancel Reboot Verb (For GM's)
-Master Roshi's House(Kame House)
-New Skins
-Preset macros
-Fixed Teleporting Bugs for Houses

Removed Features

-Whisper

In our next testing of the game players are looking forward to...

-Finished Earth Map
-Better Icons
-Quests
-Stronger Opponents
-PvP Toggle System
-Stores
-More coming soon..

More information will be added along as we update the game! To check out our hub go to http://games.byond.com/Kingmasherr/DragonBallZTheFinalBattle Thanks.
awesome way to start your game by ripping your graphics :P
Yash 69 wrote:
awesome way to start your game by ripping your graphics :P

All I did Was photo copy a Screenshot. What's bad about that, I edited it out too so I did do some work. Besides, im not a great iconner, dreh is. And dreh has been busy on his own games!