//world << "[M]"

del src.enemy_marker

src.target_icon = 'selected.dmi'

if(istype(M,/mob/Monster))
src.target_icon += rgb(0,0,180)
else
src.target_icon += rgb(0,180,0)
src.enemy = M
src.enemy_marker = image(src.target_icon,M)

src << src.enemy_marker

src << "You target [src.enemy]"
Is it too hard for you?
He is saying a code that once an opponent is with a certain distance away he becomes targeted
Seanleonartes wrote:
mob
proc
Target(M)
//world << "[M]"

del src.enemy_marker

src.target_icon = 'selected.dmi'

if(istype(M,/mob/Monster))
src.target_icon += rgb(0,0,180)
else
src.target_icon += rgb(0,180,0)
src.enemy = M
src.enemy_marker = image(src.target_icon,M)

src << src.enemy_marker

src << "You target [src.enemy]"

Haha. Can't do one simple task.
Rip Nation wrote:
He is saying a code that once an opponent is with a certain distance away he becomes targeted

Closest distance from the mob.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Well that's what i meant but didnt explain well enough for you. Make it 5 tiles away so no confusion.
Rip Nation wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Well that's what i meant but didnt explain well enough for you. Make it 5 tiles away so no confusion.

Closest to user, not 5 tiles away.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Closest to user, not 5 tiles away.

Yeah fag you told me on msn.
Having a hard time? I made the code in less then thirty seconds.
I have nothing to prove here..i can admit my skill still needs improving..I dont dabble so much in my coding as i do with my community.
to tell the truth, yeah im having a hard time making the code. but thats bcuz i never seen or had any use for it. but if you chek my games u will see it has its own personal subscription features built by me only including 60%+ of all the codes. just to tell u i never ream the dm guide b4 an never will. if i need a code i look at it, memorize it, play around with it, until i learn wut each code does. i learned by visualizing and experience and thats coding started buddy.
LOL
damn... fingers hurt...................agh...
Kingmasherr wrote:
to tell the truth, yeah im having a hard time making the code. but thats bcuz i never seen or had any use for it. but if you chek my games u will see it has its own personal subscription features built by me only including 60%+ of all the codes. just to tell u i never ream the dm guide b4 an never will. if i need a code i look at it, memorize it, play around with it, until i learn wut each code does. i learned by visualizing and experience and thats coding started buddy.

That sucks. Well here's the code I've made.

mob/proc/Closest_Target()
var/Mobs[] = new
for(var/mob/M in ohearers())
if(!M.client) continue
Mobs[key] = get_dist(src,M)
return min(Mobs)

Later I learned that ohearers() get's the closest target so I really didn't need all that code so simply all I needed was

mob/proc/Closest_Target()
var list[] = ohearers()
return list.len?list[1]:null
Your subscription is nothing special to create. I do dislike that all of your previous games have been ripped, please delete them.
you're all morons. finding the closest target requires complex pathfinding (ie A* or Dijkstra's) unless you're doing something stupidly primitive and not the least bit robust
Zaole wrote:
you're all morons. finding the closest target requires complex pathfinding (ie A* or Dijkstra's) unless you're doing something stupidly primitive and not the least bit robust

Not on BYOND it doesn't :D.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Zaole wrote:

Not on BYOND it doesn't :D.

unless you're doing something stupidly primitive and not the least bit robust
Page: 1 2 3