Voted for sasuke because he creates games that expand out from the normal Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ. *Cough Air Gear pwns and you should update it*Cough*
Ninja6702 wrote:
Voted for sasuke because he creates games that expand out for the normal Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ. *Cough Air Gear pwns and you should update it*Cough*

Soul Eater FTW
Dbar910 wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:
Voted for sasuke because he creates games that expand out for the normal Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ. *Cough Air Gear pwns and you should update it*Cough*

Soul Eater FTW

Air Gear Pwns Soul Eater anyday, Everyday, and all day >:)
Ninja6702 wrote:
Dbar910 wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:

Soul Eater FTW

Air Gear Pwns Soul Eater anyday, Everyday, and all day >:)

DEATH TO THE NON BELIEVER!!!!!!
Gokumasaki wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Gokumasaki wrote:
Dbar, why in hells name did u put my name on there, Im no were near as good as Masterdan or Falacy.

I lol'd at that. If you're no where near as good as them, you have negative skill and should go shoot yourself.

Nah, the world would be much better if you shot yourself. So do us all a favor and go shoot yourself.

(Thanks for necroing this, guys, I didn't notice Gakumakasai's post.)

Says the man that says that Masterdan is better than him. srsly, that's really bad. Falacy doesn't know a thing about OOP, and Masterdan has shown in his demo he doesn't know the meaning of modularity.

PS. I doubt you understood my last sentence in that paragraph, so don't try to dignify a response.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Gokumasaki wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Gokumasaki wrote:
Dbar, why in hells name did u put my name on there, Im no were near as good as Masterdan or Falacy.

I lol'd at that. If you're no where near as good as them, you have negative skill and should go shoot yourself.

Nah, the world would be much better if you shot yourself. So do us all a favor and go shoot yourself.

(Thanks for necroing this, guys, I didn't notice Gakumakasai's post.)

Says the man that says that Masterdan is better than him. srsly, that's really bad. Falacy doesn't know a thing about OOP, and Masterdan has shown in his demo he doesn't know the meaning of modularity.

PS. I doubt you understood my last sentence in that paragraph, so don't try to dignify a response.

lol what a "Smart" ass

10 points for you
Page: 1 2