ID:79848

Project Name
Recon (Formally known as World At War)

Concept
It is the year 2020 and earth is flooded with infected creatures that came from the world Kradar. The earth has been peaceful until now.

Scientist have grouped these Infected monsters into "level zones". The higher level monsters are attacking humans and infecting them. They have called upon you're team (Team Recon) to kill the creatures and stop the infection rate from growing.

Skills Needed

Pixel Artist-You need to be able to take critism very well and use it to your advantage. You will be called upon to make mobs and turfs a lot. You must also be experienced in this area. Online time is another important thing.

Programmer-Of course you must know DM to an extent. I don't want to be asked what is an Object or Obj. So experience is a big thing here too. We'll go deeper with this if you are interested.

Web Master-All I will need a Web Master to do is make a Forum and a Website. I won't really need one after that but you'll still get as much as the rest, and treated the same.

Host-I'll need you to host in different stages such as Open Testing, Alpha, and Polished versions.

Compensation
I really don't believe we'll make any money with this project and I'm not offering pay, however I can offer a spot in testing only.

Screenshots
I will provide if you are interested only!

Contact Information
[email protected] (I use that the most)

*Original Post*
You already got my msn if you need anything >=D

I'm so abusing my staff position to take this css and re edit it to make a new one for me =]
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I'm so abusing my staff position to take this css and re edit it to make a new one for me =]

Tut Tut...
Unless you would want to make me one =P, I was thinking of asking you but I hadn't seen you on BYOND in a while XD