ID:7984

By "the name says it all", I mean the name of the Programming Articles blog, not DeathAwaitsU (though I regret to inform you that death probably does await, but with any luck it'll be later than sooner). Thus, if you glance over to the right column, you'll see that the BYONDscape World Service finally has friends!
We've added the BYONDcel and Programming Articles blogs to our list, plus BYOND's own BYOND Labs. Considering some of the enhancements that are coming up (see: http://members.byond.com/ BYONDLabs?command=view_post&post=6705), we'll probably see more and more useful and frequently-updated blogs in the future, and BWS will try to keep track of the best of them in our Friends sidebar.
In my IE, the center banner for this doesn't seem to be centered. Just telling you in case it wasn't on purpose.
we'll probably see more and more useful and frequently-updated blogs in the future, and BWS will try to keep track of the best of them in our Friends sidebar.

Good idea!
(though I regret to inform you that death probably does await, but with any luck it'll be later than sooner

Probably? I think this calls for

/me all

;)
Thanks, Kunark -- I'm aware of it, and it's not on purpose! It's just one of those things I haven't figured out yet. One of these days...
Egh! The White Text on the Black Background is no good! My eyes(Like most others) are lazy! No compatability there!
Egh! The White Text on the Black Background is no good! My eyes(Like most others) are lazy! No compatability there!

I find it quite easy to read. :)

Thanks for adding BYONDcel, Gug!
Vexonator wrote:

You would prefer them to lighten the background and darken the text? I'm SURE you'd stop complaining once the foreground and background are both set to #808080. (Which is ~the middle)

/me notices Hiead isn't a "Friend."

Urm, you DO realize this, yes?