ID:8000

Keywords: 2006
Where it is indeed, a HOT DAY!

Thats to Mobius Evalons tempreture converter

It is a bloody hot day. And being in victoria, pretty much half the state is on fire! Bushfires roam the land of Victoria this month alas. One not to far from where i'm at. But it wasn't big enough to be on the news.

Also Feburary is comming up, so I need to find another BYOND Membership candidate.
I vote EGUY! :3 He deserves a membership.
Everyone says that, but I don't know him. And knowing the person is indeed a necessity.
And knowing the person is indeed a necessity.

And an extreme limitation! Do your research, check up on them. If they're deserving, reward them. :p

Don't be silly, lil' padawan >:(

;)
They must come to me, I'm not going to go to them <.<
It's not like I'm hard to find. I only play the one BYOND game.
Tib,I think it should go to "Racer Euphoric" you know he shouldget a membeship and it's not like you don't know him lol
I offered, he said he is going to put a mail order in for himself sometime this week. He beat me to the punch alas.
YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER TAKE COVER.
Just a suggestion, but what about "E1e1e1e2"?
... So you are related to convicts? And you put shrimp on the barbie? I never understoon why Aussie would put shrimp on barbie dolls, makes no sense.
Actually, there's a fairly significant part of Australia that was never a convict colony - Namely, South Australia.

And don't forget that most of America's popluation were originally convicts, too. We started getting them when you wouldn't take them anymore.
"... So you are related to convicts? And you put shrimp on the barbie? I never understoon why Aussie would put shrimp on barbie dolls, makes no sense."

This isnt aimed at me, but I'll answer it. Some of us are related to convicts, if you go back. But, you have to keep in mind convics wernt all criminals. On my mums side, we are related to the queens family. Two of them ran away, changed their name and signed up to come over here.

I've never seen anyone put shrimp on the barbie, octopus, but not shrip. Also, barbie stands for BBQ. Which stands for Barbeque. But, I know your just being smart. :P
Come on, I posted a link to the slang dictionary in the post below this. It'll tell you all you need to know.

And for a country full of convicts, we are doing damn well >.>
Abra isn't a BYOND Member, and he's a pretty good developer.
The skill of the person in whatever for doesn't interest me. I want people who aren't assholes.
There are plenty of good developers out there, but they're assholes. >.>
Land down under?

You live in Hell? :o
The outback
Land Down Under

Both of which are nicknames to Australia. So compared to america, I'm in heaven =P
So compared to america, I'm in heaven =P

I couldnt agree more.
Well, apart from the fact, most of Victoria is in flames about now <.<