ID:80052

Poll: Which game should I finish coding?

Naruto : Sasukes Revenge 50% (15)
Bleach : Endless Destruction 3% (1)
Dragon Ball Z : The Final Battle 23% (7)
Games You Named 23% (7)

Login to vote.

READ BEFORE VOTING OR COMMENTING

Alright, I have some information to give out to everybody about my games I have been making.

DBZ : The Final Battle - 37% Done

GYN - 86% Done

Naruto Sasuke Revenge - 97% Done

Bleach Endless Destruction - 74% Done (Might Discontinue)

I don't know which one finish coding really, so I need your help and your friends help. Shortly I will be starting a Poll on my BYOND Members Site which is located at http://byond.com/members/Kingmasherr. It will show what each game is about and how far I have left till it is 100% DONE! Just please, read first then vote. No cheap votes because I want your actual opinion so READ FIRST. No dirty comments on the comment board or the comments will be LOCKED or DELETED. Thank you for reading and be sure to spread the word!

Dragon Ball Z The Final Battle : This game is a simple Dragon Ball Z Game. Like DBZ HU, the snake way is the same and you still have to catch bubbles. It's not fully complete yet but it has some interesting features!

GYN : GYN stands for 'Games You Named'. I really couldn't come up with a better name but atleast if proves the purpose. It's a game full of other mini-games, such as Pac-Man, Tanks, Tag, Infection(Similar to Halo3), even Hide N' Seek! Plus, the game NEVER stops updating unless the players quit sending suggestions! There is suppose to be an Arena but it's under construction. You could use your points you win from playing the Mini-Games on your stats or to buy medals and even weapons!

Naruto Sasukes Revenge : Just like all naruto games, there are logs. This game is similar to all of them. We don't have many icconers for this game so we use other icons. Since I can't figure any other way to map it, I use all the other games designs. The Training is fast and there are alot of events. This game is the MOST finished out of all of them, but the most frustating one to Compile with..

Bleach Endless Destruction : This bleach game SEEMS like a rip but it isn't. It was really used by BSOC Sources. It hasn't been icconed much but it has some good features, you can even fight off 7000 Hollows!!

There you have it, I have written a small description of EACH game I own. None are complete and some are missing 5% or more of completion. So vote and comment about what you think, I worked hard to write this so be glad! As I said before, no dirty comments!
Dbz game for sure.And then i would work on games you named.
Hey hey hey, 1 game at a time xD
And I dont want any Ties either :| That would be hard to solve, im not doing 2 games at once, nor 3 or 4
Doesnt matter to me im still making my dbz game.
Dbz
Lol, people I think they are voting at RANDOM.. They vote Naruto and don't even comment.
all these games suck the only game worth finishing is the Naruto game
kingmasherr i voted naruto and i replied
R4ngerer wrote:
Have you even tried the games or are you just another naruto fan?

I'm no genius, but the Naruto game would be the logical one to finish. Since it is more completed than the others.
Keep up the good work and I hope you finish them all soon so I can go on them and play. ^_^
Drehdog7 wrote:
R4ngerer wrote:
Have you even tried the games or are you just another naruto fan?
im hosting GNU and DBZFB atm
and i hate naruto games on byond now days all of them sux the naruto game i have suxs too
Naruto Sasukes Revenge : Just like all naruto games, there are logs. This game is similar to all of them. We don't have many icconers for this game so we use other icons. Since I can't figure any other way to map it, I use all the other games designs. The Training is fast and there are alot of events. This game is the MOST finished out of all of them, but the most frustating one to Compile with..

I hate waiting for the damn thing to compile V_V and r4ngerer the other games are in BETA o_O if u know wut dat means XD
Looking at what you said i think you just said your naruto game had a ripped map.If it has a ripped map i wouldnt continue to make it.
Kingmasherr wrote:

I hate waiting for the damn thing to compile V_V and r4ngerer the other games are in BETA o_O if u know wut dat means XD

Kingmasher u sala khota ka bacha ,koti lol that means u son of a bitch,bitch
and i do know what beta means
and if u don't even wanna work on your naruto game then why did you even put it in the poll its got the most votes to finish but now you say you don't want to finish it
Yeah, Im not an ARTEEST so I copy other maps o_O lol same with DBZ TFB
I said I would continue any game that wins the poll O_o
He never said he doesnt want to finish it.And why are you voting when you hate his games.
Page: 1 2