p.s hitru made me fight the last hokage i won he still didnt give me kage he said the village will have to vote me in even though i won fight and the village did vote me in thats the only reason i got it he never wanted me to be kage
and aloooot of ppl say its bull crap i can get them to post if u want cus i introduced alotta my real life friends to this game and even the ones i met on there as kage still say its crap and want me bak they gave me this address to write u
and he gave me 2 *s so i cant ever be kage again the guy doesnt like me for no reason and now i dont like him

more posts

Zero: u know khaos thats the problem with leaf
I*Heavens Anbu*I(Veteran)(Genin)Zero: and the mods and gm when we have a good hokage they find 1 weak spot and remove it
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)Aizen: Chaotic you there
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)** EmperorKhaos: yes
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)Aizen: ok here it is
I*Heavens Anbu*I(Veteran)(Genin)Zero: example.. akumu ,tsunade, and u
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)Aizen: [email protected]
(Player)(Genin)Ryu Uchiha: hi choatic =D
hi
when i log on nng its blank, can u pls help if ur gm?
ON !!
hey can i get an unban plz? i was told to post a topic on byond as an apology and i culd get an unban. bt i culdnt get a hold of any NNG mods or GMs. i posted link here.

http://www.byond.com/members/ ElegantAce?command=view_post&post=100596
Can I be unbanned please. On the game Dragon Ball Roleplay the host said I wasnt Rp. Now I know what RP is and I will be doing it.
What Happened to NNG it hasn't been up in a While. plz Respond
berlin i miss 2.0 can you give me the host files
Put back the real NNG..... we r w8in for u to bring the real deal back......we miss ya master mind Berlin....U keepin ya FANS w8in
Page: 1 2