ID:80227

Pwipe due to the fact that a lot of people have either and advantage due to HP plus bug from version 1.45< and the fact that after I fixed it a lot of people are weaker than they are supposed to be.

Fixed them both though. You guys aren't losing much anyways since you all played for a few hours at most.

If you don't like it good for you.
Boo. Lol, jk it's whatever.
This was like half a month ago.
u need to start hosting naruto next gen. earlyer in the day serious
It's in open testing.
Hi man, I can host your game if you want..
I have 8mb RAM
2GB connections....
And good processor
if you want add me [email protected]
berlin when im getting unban x,x
VizukeHost wrote:
Hi man, I can host your game if you want..
I have 8mb RAM
2GB connections....
And good processor
if you want add me [email protected]

8MB Ram? Hired.
Lol 8mb RAM.
berlin can u make me unbanned on nng mecca block for for sayin i like yuugo more
To berlin, can u unbanned me, i do no why i have bann , I dont spamm or anything but i get Bann,Im Hati Hyuuga plz UnBann me
Thx,
I'm new and when dere was a touney i tried to teleport to my freind thinkin he was in leaf, but he was in touney and i tried to get myself out by attacking someone then i got banned, i didn't know. pls can i get unbanned?
im Ik@ku
thnx i got unbanned
nvm im still banned, says connection fails
pls help i got banned
PLS CAN I GET UNBANNED?
Hi Berlin this is ChaoticKnight the last hokage who was up working on village so long that u told me to go to sleep
i was jailed by hitru unjustly for hiring 1 guy during Ga and i didnt kno it was againts the rules. i never void train or anything and i asked for a warning and he said no and gave me 21k secs and now its 62k secs cus i said it was wrong i offered to fire the guy i hired and all cus i realli didnt know

i have a couple of the villages postings from Vsay
(ANBU)Aizen: Chaotic please dont quit :(
(Player)(Chunin)Shisui Uchiha: man,this is jank!
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)Aizen: yeah
(Player)(Chunin)Shisui Uchiha: mods shouldnt have any input int he selection of a role in the game
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)** EmperorKhaos: and i was pissed cus all kno i was up for 35+ hours str8 helpin this vill get stronger and i ger 62k secs for 1mistake and lose Kage
*Tailed Beasts*(Veteran)(ANBU)Aizen: i know it sucks
I*Heavens Anbu*I(Veteran)(Genin)Zero: why dont u make a complain in forums cuz hitru doenst need to give u stars for that
(Newbie)(Academy Student)the shadow Nara: yes
(Player)(Chunin)Shisui Uchiha: all mods suppose to do is sit their ass's down,and tell people not to cuss,not have a negative influence on the gamin environment
Page: 1 2