ID:802984

So for a little while now, I've been working on Music Production. Don't ask, I just hop from hobby to hobby. Anyways, I tell you this because I need opinions. I produce mainly Dubstep, but I can do other styles of Electronica as well. I have Two Songs published as of now, and I was wondering if any Dubstep fans were willing to tell me their opinions.

I'm thinking about offering to do some Music tracks for people's projects, if there's anyone willing to accept the offer. The tracks I have posted are my Dubstep productions. If you want, I can do a sample track of more game-themed music. I can do anything from an epic Symphony Battle-Theme, to an 8-bit retro track.

I use the Ableton Live 8.1.1 Suite for all of my music production.

By the way, I've noticed that even though this is the "Art & Sound" section, there's an overwhelmingly large abundance of "Art" over sound. I kinda wanna feel sad... but then I don't.
I don't know much about Dubstep, but the tracks seemed to be some pretty solid electronica with driving beats. Seems like something I would expect with some hardcore b-boy dancing. That is to say, I think it's good.

Always good to hear a good musician!
Thank you. It's always appreciated. I'll be working on more soon.
These actually sound pretty solid!
I'd definitely be interested in putting you up to a job, if you were interested. (:
I am very interested, in fact. Message me if you really want to work with me on something.
I wish the music section had it's own place. I think with it being jumbled with Art, people focus more on that than anything else. If sound and art were separate forums, it might get a little more focus. Not really asking anyone to go the extra mile with expensive software and a talent for music comprehension, just something simple to make a game pop. In my opinion, that's something huge that lacks from most original games these days.
You did a great job creating these, they sound very crisp. I personally love Enchiridia better than Skybound, though it's still sounds good. :)
Skybound was my very first production. I tweaked a lot when I went into Enchiridia. I'm actually very glad that it turned out better than Skybound, it just means that I'm getting better as an artist as well.