ID:803381

Bring it on !!
Haha well of course we pixel artist love to get bored and what do we do when we get bored we pixel art. So a while ago i was watching the preview of Spirit Age( OMG I CAN'T WAIT) and i thought to myself -.- *god damn most his icons only have like 7 colors max* . SOooo I say lets challenge that imma start pixel arting some free stuff right here . . .with only about 10 colors max on it and see it it turns out like Spirit Age's Stuff :3. >:D CHaLLenGE Accepted.
ROFL-GAZm

HAHA a BASE :D

HAHA SOME ROCKS
Well I'll post more stuff later RIGHT here :D Free stuff too providing Byond with basic needs :D (SMILEY)
Nice not a fan of that base though

I think you should change how the arms are on the base kinda like he is posing as a super hero.
Yup then either i give it to someone who will use it wisely or i put up the whole thing for byond :D
Heheheheh me want that base :D
Well his icons have less amount of colors because of the theme of his game and the experience of artists of Spirit Age.
The theme is set in medieval age that's why they don't need a whole lot of colors.

Also, if you really want a challenge go for NES style or 8bit style where artists use only 8 colors for the whole project(not sure if I am correct but I guess there are 8 bit style and 16 color challenges..).
I thought he only used 3shades/tints of each color, not 7, or I may be mistaken... Either way using less color makes it a lot easier to animate and I think that base is nice but he has noodle arms and no one can fight with those. Also, how you make turf, i'm terrible at it, can't even make grass T-T ...

Now time to troll you :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By natsu20990 at 2012-05-01

you've been trolled by my awesome skillz...
In response to Ether7
Ether7 wrote:
I thought he only used 3shades/tints of each color, not 7, or I may be mistaken... Either way using less color makes it a lot easier to animate and I think that base is nice but he has noodle arms and no one can fight with those. Also, how you make turf, i'm terrible at it, can't even make grass T-T ...

Now time to troll you :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By natsu20990 at 2012-05-01
you've been trolled by my awesome skillz...

and now I troll you...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

By the way Vixi, the base itself needs a bit of work it looks pretty stiff BUT that turf looks OP lol.

You want low color usage? You're on.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:

lol, I still win xD I'ma be an ass and say YOW 2-BIT SHIT CAN'T TOUCH MEH! lol
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:

Isn't this from ROAMG? o.o
In response to Kozuma3
Nope. It's similar, since you can get much better of a base when it's that small. Everything is mine. ALL MINE.