hey whats up
hey whats happening with DBZ age of darkness? there hasent been a server for a while now
You learn speicelic codes?
Good game!!!
can i become Host or admin in Naruto:Beast???Beacuse it is the best game i never play!!
hi, i think my IP was banned, and i think its was becuz someone spawn a jutsu inside ataktusk and i get inside there.I just saw the jutsu, than a GM got inside there too, and said " stop dude", i didnt have done anything, than he banned me, becuz he thinks it was me who used the jutsu inside ataktusik that was bugged and didnt dissapear, my name in the game is "Uchiha,Ryu" and i really like your game, and want to continue to play, desmake this mistake please.
can you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unbann sarigashi thats my character on the game please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why i can not play to the game on my computer.....beacuse on an other the game is``OK``????????

ANWSER ME!!!
PLZ!!
hey im lookin for a coder,iconner for my DBZ Game If You Wanna Help Email:[email protected]
can you help me code a Bleach game
hay im brandon and i want to be a co owner or gm pls i dont abuse or break any rules
can you help me make a game
i need to let u know somehting aobut ur game some of the gms diddnt reboot the world when it needed serious rebooting plz see that u fix this
YO Raz, You Should Revive Naruto Beast, It was good, i miss it. The Original NB
I can host naruto beast 24/7 if you want me to
hello i seem to like your work how wud u like to help me in makin a new 100% original in exchange i mite get you a membership and you join my team
kitame banned me from naruto beast andi mean i just joined for the first time i didnt honestly do anything and i dnt bother people
i want to be a gm can u make me one plz
also i know the rules and i always follow them and i want the game to be fun and peaceful no disrupting the game if i was a gm
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6