Jkerr123 wrote:
289 ppl signed out beacause of raz 300 ppl calledtynaame the best and um 100 got banned for him he been doin all the work for u and u treat him like a bitch tynaame is awesome and u suk dick for ipbanning him!!!

he was letting ppl owner train and editign them why woudlnt they say hes the best
its overall a wonderful game and is one of the best naruto games ive played on problem to me is the amount of owners u got like 7 they dont do anything besides dragon and alessa.Another issue i see is the lack of u being on ppl and a owner he is on more and u limiting ranks to be made only by u when u on like a little out of the week it kinda restricts amount t be done on game which can be a problem. last issue is just u banning ppl for no big reason but sometimes i can see why u ban them but most of time i dont thats is all i hope u look at this and make little bit of changes if u need anything contact me at [email protected] i also code and all that if needed but thats another thing.Gl with game i will be playing still im Ash Grave/Ezio auditore even though u banned me
I am hosting one of your games but u cant unbann me fromm naruto beast hosted by B-ballking.I dont get it but anyways i was just hoping you can unbann me please?
Raz im sorry for talking back to you....
Can you plz unban me? i wont disrespect you again im really sorry....
Damn Raz If U want I can Host server
maybe not all time but something like 24/4
Then day , two rest for my comp and again
I can host.
Itachi Slayer wrote:
Jkerr123 wrote:
289 ppl signed out beacause of raz 300 ppl calledtynaame the best and um 100 got banned for him he been doin all the work for u and u treat him like a bitch tynaame is awesome and u suk dick for ipbanning him!!!

he was letting ppl owner train and editign them why woudlnt they say hes the best

i didnt no that kitame suks dik then i applogize razkid
can u unban me am really sorry for getting u guys mad with paper prison am really sorry i wont ever bother u guys again
umm ash took are demons for no reason and he wont give them back to us he took it for his own selfish desire to get the 10 tailed when he said he already had it and wont give us are demons back can u get them back for us or tell ash to stop abusing his gm power in taking ppls demon away just casue he feels like it
woof
well raz i got banned yesterday for i guess overbusing peins power. Assumely uchiha madara went out of control and started attacking everyone even me. but i really need to get back on because your naruto game is the best ive played since any of them out so will you let me back in. I also can probably host for about 13 or 14 hours on some days. But all the other positons i could do them if you should me how. I promise i wont let madara or any double kill again plus nice game its like the real show.
i got banned by host because i didnt tell him ur key woof
RAZ plx desbaned Yes plx
when you said to release i was wirting
and i dont have time to release.
Plx i dont know that i cant use paper angel
nobody talk to me that i cant use
Sorry
I will 24/7 host no lag no delays no nutin just what u wanitin
dude please host kage tourny in sand please i have 4x the reqs
yo can u un ban me i am pein and i was trying out my moves and they banned me for using control body on an assaissin
razkid plz unbann me the host banned me for no reason im the dog
please unbann me i didn`t do nothing i was in the sand village and i got banned
Koden hishimaru Can i get unbann i dont know what i did
Raz you need to do something bout this guy name Proxie Key is Proxie to he has verbs somehow and his base stats is 013 somehow he jailed a couple of ppl and banned me twice
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6