ID:803489

Keywords: dum, twiddle
Read The Title ^
I was bored again and was talking to PixelRat :3 Well i don't do animations much prob cause i suck at thems but i gave it a try tell me what you think.

before yall start talking bout how the begining slow . . i intentionally made it like that on purpose .. sooo yeah.
C&C or somthign i think that's waht people say :3 don't troll be nice thanxs you :D

Love, VixiV
EDIT: this literally took about 30minutes to make -.-
Btw If Yall don't know . .. HENSHIN :3
looks good
VixiV what about making me another base :D
Finish the game you have his other base first.
The other base doesn't go with the game Batpenguin
Use it as a placeholder then. Also, the animation looks cool in my opinion! Just commenting and keeping it relevant :3
*Thumbs up*
Yeah the icon looks amazing
I can't tell who or what it is...
it could only be cooler if it was me :o
I think it should be faster with a big explosion and then he pops out of the smoke, other than that its good :P
I love it.
Why is this getting praise? A 5 year old can do this.

Make a few frames
Gradually add a few more lines of color ontop of the base
Replace the icon once it's full

You can do better.
"Why is this getting praise? A 5 year old can do this."

Be nice no need kill the kid's spirit :*(

But its true add more frames.

PS-Is it suppost to be naruto or something.
In response to Mista Yeezy
Mista Yeezy wrote:
Why is this getting praise? A 5 year old can do this.

Make a few frames
Gradually add a few more lines of color ontop of the base
Replace the icon once it's full

You can do better.

o , so a 5 years old can do this? so a baby who was just born can do the same as u? since u only steal icons claiming that u made them? get a life, vixiv will be something in the future, at least he works hard and shows what he actually does, not what he stole like some other ppl (yes im talking about u), so don't criticize his work, cuz he is so much better than u

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=920745

^ Thanks Aaiko for this ^
In response to Sers000
Pretty sure he isn't gonna read this- being banned off the forums and not being on since.

I'm assuming he hasn't been on since because he hasn't been on the email he was attempting to use since.