Pokemon Black Thunder Realms
Back Again.
Yes its back online! :D
http://www.byond.com/download/build/490/

Download Version 490 To Play!
Yes game is back up Thanks Pom now time to get back on
wtf just happend????
Hey, the games down, when will it be back up? :O
first pic im in im the guy with water elite4 icon at the point it was the best then i had level 600K pokes everyone was happy aaah good times
Bring this up plz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXKWu8aZKI4&feature=g-upl Like and share and if i get to 500 views by friday i will be putting my game back on. Thats what Khpbeatkiller said to me today.
http://www.byond.com/forum/Khpbeatkiller/PokemonBTRGolden

BEST GAEM EVR AN IF U DUN JOIN I CNT PAY BILZ
when's the game coming back up? I'm missing it already :(
This game is the really good i like it alot and would love to have your files, sir?
...Just a game.
I think we are in need of an English lesson here.
Alli you're messed up for banning me forever that game WAS MAKING MY SCREEN BIG SO I NEEDED TO RELOG! Alli you're a bad gm for not even trusting me that i was relogging cause my freaking screen was getting big.
In response to Charleseder
Charleseder wrote:
Alli you're messed up for banning me forever that game WAS MAKING MY SCREEN BIG SO I NEEDED TO RELOG! Alli you're a bad gm for not even trusting me that i was relogging cause my freaking screen was getting big.

Get big.
Having problems with my computer, it keeps turning off my itself and i wont be on the game 4 about 3-5 days because my cpu usage keeps going high aswell and i thats when i've opened up 1 program. So sorry about this.
Alli go fuck yourself.
Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?
Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?Hey how the fuck did i got banned i did not do anything?
Someone needs to grow up.
Page: 1 2 3 4