Pokemon : Shadows Within

by Fire_Laena
Pokemon : Shadows Within
Currently testing for bugs.
ID:804693

-Actuall owner of the game is Destrojer(Lunary Rose)-

Well anyways this game is currently running for bug testing so I would appreciate if you would tell us what bugs you find on the forum which is located under "website" button~

Stuff is also being added to it so don't worry about the little content it has right now, I just thought training dummies, 4 different NPC enemies and 1 boss fight should be enough for start so it can be tested in multiplayer (So I don't have a game filled with tons of errors in the end, lol).

This is the basic beginners guide / tutorial. Read it!

http://othersidedisrehto.proboards.com/ index.cgi?board=kvestiunz&action=display&thread=5&page=1#133 9008391

RULES. READ THOSE BEFORE JOINING THE GAME. NOT READING THOSE AND THEREFORE NOT KNOWING THEM AND BREAKING THEM WILL END UP IN A PUNISHMENT! WE AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BREAKING ANY RULES.

1. The most important rule is, No matter if you agree or not, you're going to have to listen to the GMs. They are above you, so don't argue. This will only get you muted.

2. Watch your language. Most people are around the age of 12 so watch what you say. This also means no sexual stuff.

3. Respect eachother and be nice. MAKE LOVE, NOT WARcraft.

4. Do not interrupt people's RP's! If people are RPing, don't go wild attacking them or anything.

5. Do not spam the chat. Also, don't use or abuse caps.

6. Do not advertise other BYOND games.

7. Do not abuse bugs. Instead, report them! We appreciate you reporting bugs as we can fix them.

8. Don't think of THE GAME.

9. Your name must contain at least 3 letters.

WHEN BREAKING A RULE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. AVOIDING A PUNISHMENT WILL END UP IN AN IP-BAN.
--Game Moderator list---

Lunary (Destrojer) -- Owner
Moonlight (Krelle Jr)
Kitten (Fire_Laena) -- Host and Admin
May (Pikachu277) -- Admin
Kitten (Fire_Laena) -- Host / Admin