ID:80554

Poll: What dose byond have too many of, Rip or Original

Naruto 63% (30)
Bleach 12% (6)
Dragonball Z 23% (11)

Login to vote.

Does byond have too much of these games and what game would people like to see on byond that no one has ever made or made correctly
There are only too many anime games because 99% of anime games are rips.
Destiny J. wrote:
There are only too many anime games because 99% of anime games are rips.

byond in general is overun by anime

id say 90%

What does BYOND have too much of? Anime. It really makes no difference whatsoever what kind of anime, its still anime! Enough anime! We're all sick of anime!

Make something that's not anime.
Make a multiplayer-capable, fast-paced, pixel-based action game.
I'd really love to see more adventurous games, single-player playable preferably. I love games where you going around exploring and discovering things.
Foomer wrote:
I'd really love to see more adventurous games, single-player playable preferably. I love games where you going around exploring and discovering things.

Even a single-player adventurous, pixel-based game would be cool. (Not to mention smoother)
Also, I think BYOND is very well suited for making games like Step BYOND, whether single or multi-player. BYOND doesn't have any classic interactive-fiction style adventure games to speak of.
Foomer wrote:
What does BYOND have too much of? Anime. It really makes no difference whatsoever what kind of anime, its still anime! Enough anime! We're all sick of anime!

Make something that's not anime.

umm...yea when you say Sick speak for yourself your voice doesnt speak for "all" like you said, because i like anime and byond has too MUCH of the same anime, which is why if people actually think before they post stuff would agree why they probably are sick of anime based games. You are not sick of anime, your just sick of the same shit (sorry for language)you see when you come to this site or log on your pager lol.

I would just like to see different ones like Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai X, One Piece, Air Gear, and stuff like that. Possibly even a bleach game that dont have all the same damn looking zans and zan moves.
I'd like your next poll question to be "Are you sick of anime? Yes or No."
Foomer wrote:
I'd like your next poll question to be "Are you sick of anime? Yes or No."

lol anime no im not sick of

anime byond games....very sick of

XD
What does BYOND have too much of? Too many fucking idiots who think they can change non-BYONDers perception of it by creating cruddy 2D tiled games.
OrdinaryOrangutan wrote:
What does BYOND have too much of? Too many fucking idiots who think they can change non-BYONDers perception of it by creating cruddy 2D tiled games.

wll buddy thats about 99% of byond

people can play byond or not but a hell of a lot of people already do
OrdinaryOrangutan wrote:

thanks for saying that lol, but i dont think it was the answer he was looking for lol. Try voting
Ninja6702 wrote:
OrdinaryOrangutan wrote:

thanks for saying that lol, but i dont think it was the answer he was looking for lol. Try voting

I refuse to vote, it's against my beliefs.
They have too many of all them and most are rips off the same game. Even with most of the work done for them they don't go out of there way to make a little bit better.

Atleast the rip I sprited for change training, added bosses, jutsus, and macros too the game.