ID:805962

Is anyone reviewing the submitted libraries and demos? It's been a while since I saw anything new in the "Newest Resources" on the front page.
Well, it may just be that people aren't making these resources. If not, it may be the new "Members only" rule that's tying these resources down.

I figure libraries create themselves through needs. I'm actually developing an AI Move library but I need to find a good chalkboard to work on it (I can't stand doing transitional matrices on paper). When someone comes up with an easy way to do one general thing, they release a library.
I realize that resources aren't posted often but there are some pending ones. Something is wrong if the staff can't keep up with this slow trickle of resources. I posted this a few weeks ago and it'd be nice to get more exposure for it.
Stephen: http://www.byond.com/ forum/?forum=20&command=search&text=type%3apending
Stephen: How are these going?
Keeth: christ on a crutch

I think we maybe just discovered where the backlog came from. Seems they didn't quite see there was a backlog on pending stuff. My apologies about that, it should be being looked into now.
Maybe they need to use a brighter shade of yellow =)
Haha, maybe!