can you send me a membership i work hard on all of my games.
FaceOff Productions wrote:
Teka GTFO Msn dude iv been looking no where for you and frankly im beinging to get agitated at your absence

If you looked nowhere for him, why does not finding him agitate you?
well you guys just keep putting the same point up as if iam forcing Him to do that iam just saying He isnt Forced to buy people stuff and iam just Bringing up my openion and when i said teka should only give people who didnt have because if you already had it mean's you prolly can Renew it yourself now give the others who never had a shot at bieng members a break who knows maybe theyll start to think its worth it and actuly do it >_> besides why should teka buy anyone anything anyway its his money not Ur's so he should do whatever he wants with it were just offering advise here and i didnt mean byond was the sinking ship i ment that the american econmy is the one falling apart Sadly its effecting everyone so iam just Mentioining that incase yall dont know the ship your talking about is already sinking so if you stay on it youll eventualy Die but you might somehow survive in the boat if you know what i mean because i dont see anything bieng good done to this econmy. you all say spend money to fix it will guess what i dont see much people doing that so i rather Bail and live then stay and die its that simple to me if the ship is drowinning get off if its fixed go back on >_> now if you dont like what i said you can write me a reply and shove it in your ass
Heavnlywind wrote:
well you guys just keep putting the same point up as if iam forcing Him to do that iam just saying He isnt Forced to buy people stuff and iam just Bringing up my openion and when i said teka should only give people who didnt have because if you already had it mean's you prolly can Renew it yourself now give the others who never had a shot at bieng members a break who knows maybe theyll start to think its worth it and actuly do it >_> besides why should teka buy anyone anything anyway its his money not Ur's so he should do whatever he wants with it were just offering advise here and i didnt mean byond was the sinking ship i ment that the american econmy is the one falling apart Sadly its effecting everyone so iam just Mentioining that incase yall dont know the ship your talking about is already sinking so if you stay on it youll eventualy Die but you might somehow survive in the boat if you know what i mean because i dont see anything bieng good done to this econmy. you all say spend money to fix it will guess what i dont see much people doing that so i rather Bail and live then stay and die its that simple to me if the ship is drowinning get off if its fixed go back on >_> now if you dont like what i said you can write me a reply and shove it in your ass

How adorable. You're actually becoming defensive because someone disagrees with you. As already stated, Teka is in the UK. And even if he wasn't, please explain what the American economy has to do with BYOND. And, for that matter, it's funny you're assuming everyone here lives in America. Your point about the economy is completely moot and you're trying to over-analyze this to look smart. It's cute but sad.
KDG wrote:
Teka GTFO Msn dude iv been looking no where for you and frankly im beinging to get agitated at your absence

i don't have any valid reasons that i could personally give you im just agitated so accept that
KDG wrote:

i don't have any valid reasons that i could personally give you im just agitated so accept that

Well you pretty much implied that you didn't look for him at all by saying you looked "no where" for him. That's why I'm curious as to why you seem so agitated by your lack of results considering you just said you did absolutely nothing to find him anyway.

Got me?
I'm going to have to stab Teka I'm very sorry to any of you that he didn't by membership yet
KDG wrote:
KDG wrote:

Well you pretty much implied that you didn't look for him at all by saying you looked "no where" for him. That's why I'm curious as to why you seem so agitated by your lack of results considering you just said you did absolutely nothing to find him anyway.

Got me?

Yea i totally got you man, im just not giving your question a plausable reply :D
YOU GAVE OUT FREE MEMBERSHIP TO RANDOM PEOPLE o.O THATS WEIRD
Well , I'm Wanna Talk To You.
Just That =3
Well you could do a poll on how to memberships, or tell people to go out and make games, and judge them and the first one get's the longest membership.

But i can't host my port's are blocked :\
You could look for people who have made a fun game or something like whoever helps people on games with a cool or funny Username or somebody with the same hobbies as you
Man Kdg is picking on me anyway forget the whole econmy thing iam just saying its teka's money not anyone else's if he wants he wont buy anyone a membership so no use bugging me about it even if you dont like my Openions idc iam just gona say it Teka its your Money do whatever suits you and keep in mind that good Friends are not made with cash . :)
250*18 = 4500$ <- you are rich :) donate me the money so i dont have to save up for a car next year aha jokes anyway yea you have a pretty good heart. Your the first person ive seen in my life who actualy shells out money to random people online
You should have a competition for something you want coded and say whoever can code and icon the best version of whatever you want gets it
Rapmaster wrote:
250*18 = 4500$ <- you are rich :) donate me the money so i dont have to save up for a car next year aha jokes anyway yea you have a pretty good heart. Your the first person ive seen in my life who actualy shells out money to random people online

It used to be 15 ...
i dont want to be rude but if you could get me a member ship it would be kool yes im poor nad i dont have a credit or debit
card so i cant get it my self
thank you soo much if you can :D
all i wanna say thanks for buying me membership all these time just continue that way lol dunno what to write more you saved me ;P i will do anything if you cotinue anyway thanks 1 more time ;P

By: BlackZX
well i had a membership since 2005 n i seen this post i was wondering if u could grant me a membership i mean i alwayz wanted one but never got around to gettin one i kno u prolly heard this alot i juss wnt to c wat its lyk havin a membership thanks for letting borrow some of time
if it isnt to much of a bother i was wondering if yo can get me a membership. In doing so i will try to contribute the best i can to byond.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6