Age of Pirates

by Theultimategamez
Pirate game set in a world of sea and islands.
In response to Princess Azami-chan
Princess Azami-chan wrote:
Lordjamex wrote:
Princess Azami-chan wrote:
hali i found a way to handle these problems things should be cooled down more now i did it for the sake of the game but ppl just know that im still cutting myself when ppl r treating me bad thats all im saying tho

anyway what im gonna do is go tell ppl on du when ppl being mean to me here cause they love me there alot of ppl there nice to girls and stuff

lol Retard

try saying that to me on the game instead of hiding in the chatbox u pussy i will dry loot u til u crying irl and quit idk why u even talking shit i dont do anything mean to ppl u just got problems u no pussy getting virgin

Ill say it ingame irl where ever u are retarded. Problem? this is proven cause who cuts themself irl over a game besides a complete retard like yourself
http://i.imgur.com/APha1RF.png

Lawl banned for looting him
Are there gonna be anymore updates to the game?
Why is it down? Or it is just me?
Same for me I cant play keeps saying connection failed :l
Bring back 10x server
this game gone to shit all these high gain noob servers and people that cant play without admins
Do be a favor and make an update where hosts can control NW fruits, I want to host a server where NW fruits are rare mostly all DFs
Fucking missed byond..fixing pc..Wont be on for moooore time(hope im still stronger than you pride XD)

-Gokan
When is this game going to get a 24/7 server? This game is great, i just wish it was up more often
Waiting for it back T_T
I'd host this, but since Feb 15 update 2016 hosting gets "Failed to Verify Server" and auto shuts down.
Hello, I am looking for a hoster for revive this game once again,I made changes on the game and willing someone to host and help me to manage it with me ,any one interested page me
I did some changes like op op fruit,love love,dragon,render,...
@Czoaf, I know my internet wasn't perfect buddy but I tried to help you by giving you a FREE solution for the time until you found a better host. Instead you blamed me for no one playing the game, insulted me, then threatened to ban me from every future release..for what? Not having good enough internet to host 15 people in a game(which btw 25+ people could play in with some lag, but not all of it was my fault, it's shitty code son)? SORRY. Deleted your hub bub. Gg. Good luck on the future of your game otherwise, you're a good coder, but a dick and immature person.
GG, just got host banned for refusing to fight the host
Nop, u got banner for not doing fair play and i undid it after that cause i Just wanted tô kick u out that time. About the fair play, u killed me i didnt use my alt tô kill my self to stop the loot but u used ur alt tô kill ur main. If it was a friend of urs that would be ok, but nop it was ur alt.

PS i dont like u, i am not hosting this game for u to play. If u want to stop i dont give a shit.
Try and BS it all you want we both know what actually happened
Hey everyone, going to try to host AoP tomorrow. Well, my upload is max 100Kb/s and I'll be only testing. If it will be playable, it may stay :)
Page: 1 2 3