Age of Pirates

by Theultimategamez
Pirate game set in a world of sea and islands.
ID:807782

Host Files Here Files uploaded July 16th 2016.

Age of Pirates is an anime inspired sandbox game. Become an infamous pirate or a legendary marine officer with the skills you'll develop as you progress. Form your own crew or fleet today!

What happened to the game?
DAMN IT!! OPEN THE GAME BACK UP!!!
Yeah i wanna play it :o
I missed this game u can make barriers and stuff and u get cool skill plz put it back on plzz
Change the name. -.-
Yeah it is a bit of a rip name from another game
PLEASE put the game back up! :(
Every time he does nobody plays.
Come on you guys the game has been up for about 4 days straight and no body plays i catch 1 or 2 people log on and say hi and instantly log off because they get no reply but at the time it literally just miss because im afk the moments before just bad timing on my part. invite your friends etc give the game a chance.
NOOOOOOoooooooooooooo turn the server back on
Why was it brought down..
Zerzavy project has be delayed.. lul
hali i found a way to handle these problems things should be cooled down more now i did it for the sake of the game but ppl just know that im still cutting myself when ppl r treating me bad thats all im saying tho

anyway what im gonna do is go tell ppl on du when ppl being mean to me here cause they love me there alot of ppl there nice to girls and stuff
wat.
In response to Princess Azami-chan
Princess Azami-chan wrote:
hali i found a way to handle these problems things should be cooled down more now i did it for the sake of the game but ppl just know that im still cutting myself when ppl r treating me bad thats all im saying tho

anyway what im gonna do is go tell ppl on du when ppl being mean to me here cause they love me there alot of ppl there nice to girls and stuff

lol Retard
Great game keep the updates coming and pretty soon it will be a classic, just a few more things are really missing from this game. I suggest working on current fruits that needs work before you add anymore. After that we can talk aesthetics(graphics). The only thing I really see needs work is smoke? Maybe some more eh. Need a few more zoans and some other fruits like Dice Dice(Slice Slice, Mr.1 had it) :D

If you need help Iconning let me know, The key is Tajiri ofc. I host the game (y)
Love this game. Just needs to improve a few things, but to me, there needs a way to get hoster verbs using a shell.

~Silent Night
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
Princess Azami-chan wrote:

lol Retard

try saying that to me on the game instead of hiding in the chatbox u pussy i will dry loot u til u crying irl and quit idk why u even talking shit i dont do anything mean to ppl u just got problems u no pussy getting virgin
In response to Princess Azami-chan
Lmfaooo!
Page: 1 2 3