ID:80905

Which game has the best interface? Post all your favorite looking interfaces here. :P
What kind of developer would I be if I didn't vote for my own work? (Well, I'd be a far less shallow one, but that's beyond the point...)

My favourite interface.
Well, just to go along with the trend, I'm going to vote for my work too.

My favorite interface.

Also, I noticed I can't read any of your text except by highlighting it so I took a look at your css. The background image is hosted on imageshack. Where I come from, imageshack is filtered from the interwebs so I can't see images from it, thus your background image is invisible to me and all I see is a grey backdrop, which makes a lot of text unreadable. If you like, host it on your members file space so you can access it faster AND make me happy! :D
FoL
So far I think Tiberath has the best. I'd post mine, but it's not as good as FoL, or his.
I was going to go with what Tiberath said and vote for my own: http://files.byondhome.com/Chrisg1/Screen.PNG

But Tayoko's work and effort here puts it to shame o_o
Chris-g1 wrote:
I was going to go with what Tiberath said and vote for my own: http://files.byondhome.com/Chrisg1/Screen.PNG

But Tayoko's work and effort here puts it to shame o_o

I forgot REs interface, thats a nice interface too
I don't see what's so special about that RE interface. Its just a picture with some interface elements around it. The only outstanding part is the panel on the left.

I'd say Efencea has one of the best interfaces right now.
Ultimatum also has a very nice interface.
Ultimatum and FoL are the only BYOND games that make me think "that's a good interface! this person has a really strong grasp of how to make a game look coherent, quickly understandable, and pleasing to the eye"
In my opinion, I think Ultimatum and Efencea are tied for the best.
It obviously has so be Sigrogana Legends.
They have it so maxed out and coded.
It's so awesome and easy to understand.
Also very organized unlike those weeaboo naruto games. :<
Ultimatum's interface is gorgeous, wow.
Raizion wrote:
It obviously has so be Sigrogana Legends.
They have it so maxed out and coded.
It's so awesome and easy to understand.
Also very organized unlike those weeaboo naruto games. :<

Do you mind giving me a link to the game or showing me pictures of the interface? I have never heard of this game before and a quick search came up with nothing.

I really don't like how the colors are; it goes from brownish for the majority of the interface to a bulky blue box with tabs. It also has a weird flower design in the background.
The color itself matches the game.
My philosophy: The simpler and less extravagant, the better. It's nice to see something a little less crazy once in awhile. You see all of these well done and extravagant interfaces, such as the resident evil one, but I really think it's over done. That's just my opinion. The resident evil interface does look nice.

One of my interfaces

Nice and easy on your eyes.

[EDIT]

To be fairly serious, I would say my favorite interface right now is Efencea's. Though I like the simple nothingness look of my Zelda game, if I'm judging on interface stuff on the screen, I'd say Efencea.
Fugsnarf, there is no interface in that picture <_< >_>
Page: 1 2