The Last Conflict

by Darker Emerald
The Last Conflict
Guns, explosives, classes and killing zombies! https://discordapp.com/invite/wsWfM9u
ID:812187

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I believe that we need more weapon mods, One of them should be a Grenade Launcher,Grip,And an Extended Mag,Also the FlashLight should be a Weapon Mod aswell. Now on to my weapon's idea, We should bring back the M14,SIG 556 from Resident evil 5,Rocket Launcher,And last The Galil. Last my Map ideas, We should add the map from Re5 Lost in Nightmares,RPD police Station,And Arcadia. Please read this i believe that these are some really good idea Message me if you would like to add them at StarKillTheDarkOnE Thank you.
I relieve we should have the reaper rocket launcher from call of duty. And map we should have birkins lab from re2
i beleave that we sholud have the ability to manual aim for a zombies head to one shot kill them and that ammo sholud infinently stack, and that 9mm's sholud be cabable of more then just tickleing zombies.
okay...we need some new weapons...i have some ideea for weapons: M7OO its a sniper....Glock 18...crossbow....hunting rifle....and some attachements: flash on M4A1....grenade launcher for Assasul Rifle...and extended mag...dual mag...etc
I suggest you add the following weapons:

- ARX 160 (with grenade launcher)
- G36E
- Famas

The mines are also more realistic, could be square and green with the name of Claymore for more realism, sense and are well known.

They could put it as another type of mine Approximately $75 and increase slightly the area of effectiveness.

and also want the .45 Acp Ammo muciniones are more likely to get them in the Rounds, ps is very difficult to get them.