ID:81301

All games in my favorites are being hosted by me.
Can You Host A Naruto Game 4 me?
Its Naruto Revenge Of Fallen
Contact me On [email protected]
Or Byond Pager
hey man i have a prob with some of your GMs on Dragonball Z Worlds Strongest 2 (Back again)i worked really really hard on my char and now some of your GMs think i cheated because im stronger then they are and wont let me play with my char plz if you can fix it i dont want to have to start a new char over!
GoldStar89 wrote:
hey man i have a prob with some of your GMs on Dragonball Z Worlds Strongest 2 (Back again)i worked really really hard on my char and now some of your GMs think i cheated because im stronger then they are and wont let me play with my char plz if you can fix it i dont want to have to start a new char over!

What did they say to you? Please be more detailed. Your question is so broad. How are they stopping you from playing the game. Are they booting you, are they banning you, are they editing your stats, are they killing you with admin verbs? I can't help you fix your problem unless you give me more information.

EDIT: I am not the Owner in any of those games, it would be your best bet to contact the Owners of any games you have issues with.