Ninja Story Online

by Abrax
Ninja Story Online
Different from everything you have ever seen.
This game is official!

Jump in while it's ONLINE!
Love the icons keep up the good work ^^b
Nice screenshots I just find it kinda odd that is has the DBZ aura effect :p
umm.... everyone... i have some bad news... well it seems that Abrax got into an accident and... um his brother told me that ... he might die soon. idk whats going to happen but ... if you guys can just keep Abrax in your prayers. that would be nice
Wishful thinking states that this isn't true but as stated on Wots - RIP Abrax you'll be missed - 10/28/10
ugher... epic fail on test server saturday
You better not kill of a game with such promise!
who are u ?
Someone who knew Abrax and knows Ceo, whys that important?
it could be important, sounds like ur threatening me Lol
Lol, gl on the game.
haha thanks man that means a lot :) thanks for supporting
*News*

NSO is planning to release in a very short amount of time so for all our fans please be Patient because soon enough u'll be able to play it !!!
Who is this Skylerholzgrafe person that added me on MSN? I googled it and it brought me here... but I don't see the e-mail.
I want play it :P
Nice screenies. However, I get the feeling you used the small water wave code from Naruto GOA.
um? water wave nah man its a barrier that traps the people who are ingulfed in it.. its simple its just a like a radius code i could make it bigger or small but the object of the jutsu is to trap some one in it with yourself in it so u can battle 1 v 1
When it gona be up? I want play it :)
Theres been a few problems with in my life, so i cant really give u a release date.. im just hoping to finish it before summer
Dont worry everything will be alright.Just do what you can you you will acheave everything.

(I know that my english is bad)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6