Ninja Story Online

by Abrax
Ninja Story Online
Different from everything you have ever seen.
I LOVE THIS GAME just that it needs to go up again
right now... we are in the search for a Mapper for me myself cant map right now (reason is my computer blew up and etc.) but if anyone can map VERY good and knows what they are doing Contact me at ([email protected]) <-- that is my MSN
Aww, you mean to tell me that you aren't going to map it?
*smile*
Good luck.
my computer blew up :( so i kinda cant but i will be watching over it as some one else maps with Team viewer :P so i'll still be instructing it and it will still be killer
Nyheat dont worry,also you dont need to update right now when your in truble we just want play a game can you tell us when it gona be up?
im really hoping to put it up before the summer comes out so you guys have all summer to play thing is (my dad is very very VERY sick, he kinda has a little of liver failure, my mom cant afford to pay the house bulls in complete payment cuz my dad had to quit) BUT i hope i can release before the summer :(
any news?
Any news?
Will this game be hosted again? Because it looks good from what I can see. (From the screenshots ^.^)
Its a great game but after Owner died it kinda stood in place:(
pls abrax can you make the game on?
listen guys sorry i've been gone for so long, i've have MANY family issues as well as my own issues but i am getting the team back now and im going to try to complete it by the summer hopefully with the help of my team we can complete it quickly
But after you got this work done would it be hosted 24/7?
Yes it hopefully should, i'll either try to get a shell or i'll try to find a Hoster
OMG that's great news :)

Edit: Did the last owner really die or did he just quit Byond?
Abrax really die.. :/
How mutch of game is done?

Whats your working on/adding?
we basically just gotta put in the regular ninja stuff... you know? and we gotta build the map lol
Abrax passed away.
I dont want to rush you but I can play it vene in state it was :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6