Ninja Story Online

by Abrax
Ninja Story Online
Different from everything you have ever seen.
Ny, I can host in the mean time until the regular hoster comes back (Yama).
Nope :/
Oh my bad that message wasn't meant for u and i didnt know u could host lol
Yeah, but I can't promise there will be no lag or that it will run as smoothly as the previous host but I can try hosting it.
Oh well right now I'm not home at all I've been out all day and stuff we will see tomorrow
well it seems as if we are going to need a hoster soon enough... cuz the current one isnt hosting the game for some odd reason and i cant get intouch with him but i am still working on UPDATE!!
if you need a host id be happy to do so
the best way to contact me is thru skype:Zeex.Du
our contact me on the pager

Upload/download speed

Pulpit rock

I fixed Squads now :D THEY SHOULD WORK JUST FINE... when u log off ur squad will be disband obviously because the leader is no longer in the game! once u log back on u can create a new squad and invite up to 6 people into your squad :)
Yeeaa :D
as for you Zeex00 lets chat... im interested in ur hosting abilities...
:D alrighty skype our over the pager?
i dont have skype D: lol so pager if u dont mind boss?
mmk
Server will be back next Thursday hopefully,i Spilled some liquid on the keyboard,i cleaned it off as well as i could but i forgot to unplug the battery.
Okie, hurry! haha
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that NSO is down only temporarily, Zee (Our new hoster) had an incident but that isnt stopping me or Angel(Our newest Coder) from updating the game, We are coming out with some great stuff for NSO and we hope you guys will stay loyal fans as it will be hopefully up by next week no later than friday we hope! - Sincerely Nyheat
Servers going up in 5..4..3..2..1,after going to multiple computer repair shops i found one that had what i needed :)
Needs to come back asap, seems you guys have forgotten it D:
Until NSO comes back up, I'm anticipating the release of NRotS :D
Guys.... I am truly sorry for bringing it back and then having to let it die once again, Things came up in my life where I had to take charge. Although it has been a long time and many years, NSO is still in my dreams and it is still something that I am wanting to bring to life.... I'm taking it back to the ALPHA testing. Im going to school for Web Game Programming now and I'm Learning more as I go, I'm not a professional programmer so any help would be nice But I can do simple stuff. BUT THIS IS ME SAYING NSO WILL RETURN
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6