Ninja Story Online

by Abrax
Ninja Story Online
Different from everything you have ever seen.
Making updates ! NSO will be up and running hopefully soon, just have finals and stuff so im pushing schoolwork before coding and stuff lol
Ooh this looks like a promising Naruto game.
Lol thanks man im still in the works of it, but i am trying to find a hoster im trying to put the Beta version of the game up.
The game is coming along quite well but we need help. We are in need of iconners! If you can icon, please page me and i'll give you further instructions on what you need to do and also how to be part of the NSO team. If you know someone who can icon, send him my way! Every little bit helps.

Thanks,

Vince
Sooooo I was playing the game, made a character got through everything as far as genin exam wise and died in the training area. After that I got stuck in the deathzone and I couldn't leave, now I can't make a new character at all. What's going on?
We are going to see, im guessing just a location bug thats not taking u backto student area
Game is in progress still... Added a few cool things like

- Making your own org
- Sensei system
- Tax and Voting system and a lot more to come !!

stay put guys, Servers will be up soon, keep an eye open for it
Game Currently under production, we are changing the Interface, Revamping Icons, Revamping some Systems. Hopefully after Interface we have enough icons to start up a new and Official NSO BETA !!! Just be on the look out guys, New stuff coming up, preview with the banner
Sorry for not letting you guys know sooner, Nyheat was involved in a car accident. He is okay but needs time to recover so until he is fully healed and ready to get back to production, this is on hiatus atm.
Hello everyone,

I am gonna start working on a Naruto Evolution based game and revive it within the next week. If anyone is still interested in playing please add me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6