Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:815069

Keywords: alchemist, build, final
I'd just like to say that without the awesome devoted community that instantly surrounded this game right after it was first released, I probably would've stopped working on this project. But, now it's been almost a month of development and Alchemist has become something more than I thought it would be, it's actually really awesome. Thanks so much, guys!

Down to the update, this is pretty much an announcement that the game is complete. There will no longer be any large updates, and assuming that the game holds up without any new bugs there hopefully won't be any small fixes either.

The shell server, hosted by BYONDPanel.com, will stay afloat as long as there are still subscriptions and donations. I hope people will continue to enjoy themselves playing the game! (:

I'll be devoting my time to a new project that will hopefully follow the same direction in terms of development and community.

Thank you for reading.

Oasiscircle
First to REPLY!
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
First to REPLY!

This isn't Facebook..
LLOOOOL
Yay!
Oasiscircle wrote:
I'd just like to say that without the awesome devoted community that instantly surrounded this game right after it was first released, I probably would've stopped working on this project. But, now it's been almost a month of development and Alchemist has become something more than I thought it would be, it's actually really awesome. Thanks so much, guys!

Down to the update, this is pretty much an announcement that the game is complete. There will no longer be any large updates, and assuming that the game holds up without any new bugs there hopefully won't be any small fixes either.

The shell server, hosted by BYONDPanel.com, will stay afloat as long as there are still subscriptions and donations. I hope people will continue to enjoy themselves playing the game! (:

I'll be devoting my time to a new project that will hopefully follow the same direction in terms of development and community.

Thank you for reading.

Oasiscircle

What about the members features you promised? :(
Games, as they are art, are never complete, only ready to be left alone.
Amazing game for BYOND, Oasis. I fell in love as soon as I had seen the video for it.