ID:81546

Project Name:
(007-Not sure yet im still thinking on the Title)

Description:
(New and the first 007 game on Byond based on the N64 007:GoldenEye with systems from GoldenEye and New ones added into one action filled plot Ex: Of the systems

Normal: A basic free-for-all deathmatch mode, in which players attempt to kill their opponents as many times as possible within a set amount of time. This mode can also be played in teams of 2 versus 1, 2 versus 2, and 3 versus 1.
You Only Live Twice: Similar to Normal mode, except players only have two lives before they are eliminated from the game.

The Living Daylights [Flag Tag]: In this adaptation of the playground game "Tag", a flag or "token" is placed in a fixed location on the map. The player who holds it the longest wins the match. A player cannot use weapons while holding the flag (although it is still possible to slap), but can still collect them to keep opponents from stocking ammunition.[9]

The Man With the Golden Gun: A single Golden Gun is placed in a fixed location on the map. Players must locate and obtain the Golden Gun, which is capable of killing opponents with only one shot regardless of where they are hit, even if they are wearing body armor. After a player acquires the Golden Gun, others are able to see him or her indicated by a blue dot on their radar. The player with the Golden Gun is unable to pick up body armor while opponents can. The only way to obtain the Golden Gun after its removal from the spawn point is to kill the player holding it and retrieve it from where the player dropped it.[9]

Licence to Kill: All attacks, including "slapping", will kill opponents in one hit. This mode cannot be played in teams, unlike the other scenarios.

Thier will be certen maps to be unlocked
~Q@A~
Q:How will the maps will be unlocked?
A:The players will have to invest thier kill points to unlock the maps.

Q:How will the players will get kill points
A:They just simply have to kill Bots or Players

Q:Will i req serten amount of people to play?
A:No the system will detack the amout of players is on and if its not enfouf players the system will add in bots

Q:Will it be siminer to an Naruto/Bleach game like the other you made?
A:No i will pull away from the Naruto/Bleach Imange to the game and Focis on the 007 Elements of the games

Q:If i have a queston how will i get it to you?
A:Just post on the Tread.

Q:Is thier Gm's?
A:No thier will not be any gm's thier will be an System that Auto boots you if you spam in occ and say And thier will be a curseing filter in occ and say

Project Goal:
This game will be Freeware-Free to all players
And to finish the game XD

Skills Needed:
(Well im looking for pro Multi turf pixel artis and Im looking for some coders i can code mine self but im not good yet i will icon the guns and Auto player mobs

Compensation:
I can't pay anyone because im broke but i will Give part ownership

Team Members (Optional):
(Diffeys101-Pixel Artis,Mapper,Gfx

Previous Work (Optional):
(I had some Naruto and bleach games but i got tired of makeing rips so i desided to make an 007 game )

Contact Information:
([email protected])

Ideas sources used-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldeneye_007#Multiplayer

I will post more Game systems when i think of anything
Why would I play this 2D remake when I can play the real game?