[Bleach] Shinzui

by Cthulh
[Bleach] Shinzui
A Bleach once again in development.
ID:818525

Yesterday I came home to the router not broadcasting the wireless properly sometimes, and not recognizing the modem at all. Reset it, spent half an hour redoing all the settings, thought it was taken care of.

Today, in the middle of me being online, the wireless vanished. Unplugging & replugging the router fixed it apparently, but I'm not sure what's causing the issue.

If it was the hosting, I would expect the problem to be isolated to the hosting computer. The router is rather old, so perhaps it is time for a new one.

For the time being, expect occasional hosting drops. Turn on your autosaving!
I'll update this once I replace the router in a week or so.
Couldn't it also be on your provider's side? Or due to wiring issues? I was having problems about two weeks ago, and it turned out that the wiring was done incorrectly.
I had the same problem (same day (had to unplug modem, router, and switch to fix)) what's your ISP?
My ISP is Bright House, but I don't think the problem was from them. As I said, the "wireless" went out. It wasn't just the internet not working, but the router was not being detected. After the furniture rearranging, nothing is using an ethernet connection, so I didn't test that out.

There were no further problems after those two occasions, so perhaps it was just some hiccup with the old settings. A new router still wouldn't hurt, but it's no longer a high priority. :)
Well, it's good to hear that the problem appears to be gone...even though the cause is still unknown.