Underworld Troll wrote:
BFE sucks period, but why? Because I'm getting tired of being muted by a band of twelve year old fanboys completely filled with dumbasses and guys pretending to be girls. Falacy has created a game where dim-wits are incharge, which means if you're not pooled into their little group of premature fanboys or you say something they don't like or one of these fanboys have a "personal" grudge against you, they tell their friends and you get muted. BFE has no authority, the game is completely filled with dim-witted twelve year olds, what do you expect though from a fan-based game? there's always going to be fan-based games filled with twelve year olds, but it takes ONE dumbass to come up with the decision to have no-staff and create a voting system where no one has the power to overturn that decision.

What's the difference between having abusive staff and a voting system controlled by twelve year olds? There's no difference.

Seika wins hands-down.

If it's a bunch of 12 year old fanboys, what would be the use of not being muted?
Underworld Kid, i couldn't imagine a game you wouldn't get muted on.
BE isnt even an rp game..lol
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
BE isnt even an rp game..lol

I know, it's an RPG =P
Page: 1 2