ID:81907

Keywords: css
Yeah, I Really Liked This CSS, So Im'a Use It Either Till I Learn To Make Myself A CSS, Get One Made At The CSS Guild (Maybe?) Or Untill I Fix The Fail Atom At Top Left xDD

Anyway, Waiting For This To Get Nay'd To Hell xD
You can't get nayed.
Yash 69 wrote:
You can't get nayed.

How Does I Put Yay 'n' Nay Back On? xDD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
You can't get nayed.

You wouldn't want to put it back.
Yash 69 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
You can't get nayed.

You wouldn't want to put it back.

I Does I Does! xD

I Like To See The Sadistic Byond Community, Who Simply Nay Everything On My Guild's Page Then Move On To The Next Person, And Repeat xDD
Yash 69 wrote:
You can't get nayed.

so thats the secret of blocking ppls opinion of your fail XD might try that one day
kool kool
I Think Im'a Just Ban Certain People From My Site... They Serve No Purpose In Fulfilling Their Lives, So. No One Would Really Care xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
I Think Im'a Just Ban Certain People From My Site... They Serve No Purpose In Fulfilling Their Lives, So. No One Would Really Care xD

Let the banning purge begin.
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Purge The Byond-Nazi's xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Yay, Purge thy BYOND Neo Nazis!
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I Can See Us Becoming Great Friends Gochels <3 xDD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

The more the merrier, also if you like rap music and your tired of all the fake wanna be rap on the radio, soulja boy, lil wayne etc etc. take a moment to dload and listen to this mixtape of my dude J-face, he goes hard every time. http://www.sendspace.com/file/tf0sdm
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

The more the merrier, also if you like rap music and your tired of all the fake wanna be rap on the radio, soulja boy, lil wayne etc etc. take a moment to dload and listen to this mixtape of my dude J-face, he goes hard every time. http://www.sendspace.com/file/tf0sdm

Sorry To Say That I Prefer Real Metal, Not Real Rap ;D
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I prefer anything thats meant fr the love of music and not just the money. Like i listen to some old school country like George Jones, i also listen to metal like Pantera and all that good shit.
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I prefer anything thats meant fr the love of music and not just the money. Like i listen to some old school country like George Jones, i also listen to metal like Pantera and all that good shit.

I've Found A Good Person On Byond. I Know So Few. xD
Asakuraboy wrote:

I guess someone doesn't like it when he can still get nayed.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I've Found A Good Person On Byond. I Know So Few. xD

Oh Em Ge I haz been cookietized mah captain.