Digimon Revolution

by Goukaryuu
Digimon Revolution
Choose your starter digimon, level up, digivolve, fight with other players in arena and defeat all the bosses. More to come. Now online, hosted every day!
9/1/12 was the Start of GREYMON DAY. Every Sept 1st we must have all players use a Greymon like today from 7am-2pm EST. GREYMON DAY serves to happen on a yearly basis. See you guys next year on that holiday, now we just need another DigiDay
ummmmmm who is the real host for this game?
i want to play digimon revolution
Serfer Off
Daltons server failed connection
Is Zeed ever going to get his server back up?
sux my laptop crashed in September so I lost my personal file and I had all the gems too. When will the main server return?
Masters server needs a new host since I doubt Zeed is comeing back, it was the best server by far
Lordzx (BlackZX) will be taking over as the official host for now. He will be using the newest server build which no other server has at the moment.

While you're welcome to play on other servers, know that their development is independent and only Lordzx's server will currently be supported by the main team.
i hope my session is open
The server is taking too long :s happened a problem? The hoster had said it would only be an hour off
server is lying to me right now
When will a server be up? D8
Haz a feeling that Black hung himself on 12/21/12 10am MST cuz he believed the Dec.21 thoery, instead of realizing Mayans predicted Newton,CT
Hey if you need a host i can host 24.7... i really miss the game being up message me if you would like me 2 host.
IM waiting to PLAY!!!!!! My favorite game!!!!!!!!
In response to MasterDX666
Heyyyyy master sorry i fell out of touch my computer had to be completely wiped and on top of that my internet decided to be an ass and on top of that i forgots my pass for skype so..... yea
Can the owner of this game just PLEASE, put the host files up for download? It's annoying always waiting for a host to host this game and people just want to play. I don't think it'd be THAT much of a problem. This is ridiculous.
how come i can't join the game?
its says its online but its not letting me in...
Can Someone Host This Game? We Wanna Party!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19