Digimon Revolution

by Goukaryuu
Digimon Revolution
Choose your starter digimon, level up, digivolve, fight with other players in arena and defeat all the bosses. More to come. Now online, hosted every day!
umm man idk why your saying u did not know that you could not go in i told you not to b4 i took my quest and yet u did it any way so i kicked u off the game id dint bann u like u think
sorry i really didnt see you say not to, ill pay more attention next time. and the message box came up and said banned whenever i tried to connect after you booted me sorry for the misunderstanding.
y cant they keep it on the whole day:(
P-Vai
P-Se
P-Fu
P-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RiotKill wrote:
sorry i really didnt see you say not to, ill pay more attention next time. and the message box came up and said banned whenever i tried to connect after you booted me sorry for the misunderstanding.

Actually, there isn't any direct rule that you have to ask, but if Bad told you that he had to finish his first, you really should listen xD If you're still banned I'll unban you next time the server's up.
how do you proccess a tag an where do you get a tag?
Please someone know when here is on?
please anwser
This game is very good
Congratulation
thanks
please put the server online
please put it online its cool
I got kicked out not fear!!
Idk why i got kicked out but not fear now i need to again digi evole
You must learn to listen to GM's. When they tell you something it is for your own good. They enforce the rules. They don't just let players PK and such. By the way. You never described how this said GM was abusive with said powers. Don't get mad. Get GLAD!!!
The only gm and host is extremely moody and rude when it comes to someone trying to help another. For example, I tried to help someone find the rules page because they broke a few by asking the gm certain questions. If anyone has attempted to read the rules, as they should have, the link on the website does not work. In the game you must hit F1 and find the rules there but the gm refused to let me help the other player by telling them where the rules were found. In short, Cammris(Bad316) is the moodiest and rudest gm/host I've met.
Do you have any proof? Or are you just spouting out hateful comments because you are mad that you were scolded? I can't really say for sure.
I think he was just spouting out hateful comments cause i have no idea who that was and haxx u know i been in and out today and the trollers we have had today lol and farther more at 11:40AM when u made this post i was afk eatting so if i did all that u calim around the time of this post i dont see how i could have when i was afk 3 blocks from my house
did i get ban from this game or wat, i cant even play it. n when i try it said connection fail even though the game is up n goin.
Maybe just a server problem. I got ejected also.
i think so too, but then why r there still two player on.
nevermind i think i noe y they r on, its cuz they host the game i guess
haxx what happen is when we mute ppl it makes the dream daemon freeze for some reason so that is why we have to boot untill we need to take it farther
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19