Digimon Revolution

by Goukaryuu
Digimon Revolution
Choose your starter digimon, level up, digivolve, fight with other players in arena and defeat all the bosses. More to come. Now online, hosted every day!
I advise everyone who plays this game to "NOT" (quoted) hit the reconnect button as it will zoom your screen out and make you unable to log on other slot characters.
To fix the dream daemon for now just reboot the server every half hour that should keep the dream daemon from not responding
Bad316 wrote:
I think he was just spouting out hateful comments cause i have no idea who that was and haxx u know i been in and out today and the trollers we have had today lol and farther more at 11:40AM when u made this post i was afk eatting so if i did all that u calim around the time of this post i dont see how i could have when i was afk 3 blocks from my house

This happened a few weeks ago. not at 11:40. I had seen what Demonheroexcell has written at that time and i agreed with him that this is one of the worst games but not because of the game itself but because of how rude you are. And no haxxor i dont have any proof but i was fine playing in infinite lag until that happened. Someone asked if byond members get special benefits and bad316 said something about him breaking the rules. he said the rules link wasnt working so he couldnt read the rules and he didnt think asking if members got special benefits broke the rules. bad316 said the rules did work but failed to mention that the rules works IN GAME rather than the link on the byond website. i tried to tell the guy that the rules could be found by hitting F1 and finding them there but bad316 got pissed that i said anything in chat about it and started threating to mute me and ban me because he couldnt help someone find the rules.
ok for u2 that calimed u could not find the rules if u would read there is a lil pop up that tells you that if u need help the macro for help is f1 and to log on to the game you have to click ok on that so i cant help if u dont read what the onwer puts into the game to help you just like on the side screen when u log in it tells you to read the rules if you dont u will get s surprise so i am guess u2 didnt read that and that led to this whole prob. not much i can do if u dont follow what a owner codes in to help you

and 2 boot 7. Read all the hub rules thoroughly before logging into the game. If not, your complaints about penalties given will be ignored without exceptions.

covers when i had to deal out penalties to ppl when they dont follow rules and dont know them so really u cant complain
man i hate it when people log out n block the way. cant gms do anything about it
Terraleo She is a girl not a boy.
finally a digimon game thank you
i cant make any icons please help me
hey un bann meh >.>
Well I'd just like to say a few things, Death and Haxxor which are the first two Admins I came in contact with were very rude for the most part and Death has an Unreal attitude about every little thing, I mean litterally zero patience. To start out I was helping a new guy find a training spot and Told him to start at the little bell looking digimon, so Haxxor was giving me grief about not knowing the names, so here is the ONE thing I said : What does it matter to you? So Death decides to jump in and Tell me I just broke 2 rules, I was like what did I break? So he boots me. I came back and was Like Wow. He said I recommend listening to me or you won't be on here much longer. My question is aren't admins suppose to explain what's going on and be a little nicer to there players? Not treat them as common thiefs? That's my piece. Thanks, Your buddy ~ Joker
One more thing, just to say: I really do enjoy the gameplay of this game. It's very entertaining.
You aren't even giving the whole situation. You are just describing little known details of the matter. That is just poor. It's obvious that you need to read the rules.
hey joker i can sum it up better for you there is a lil pop up when u log in thast you click ok on you ignored if you would have red it it siad if you need help hit f1 that is the help macro witch the rules ae in.

if u had done so u would have known this rule also.

7. Read all the hub rules thoroughly before logging into the game. If not, your complaints about penalties given will be ignored without exceptions.

so there for ur lil comment is meaning less really
and haxx u are right he is not saying all the lil smart alec comment he made to you or to me after he was told to stop

(World)Haxxor: Can ya atleast call the digimon by their name?
(World)Joker: If I knew there names I would.
(World)Haxxor: ...
(World)Joker: What's it matter to you?
(World)Haxxor: Wow
(World)Haxxor: Is it so hard to not know their names?
(World)Haxxor: No.
(World)Joker: For one I don't care to know.
(World)Joker: It wasn't breaking a rule

(World)Joker: Just saying how I feel,.

if that is not a player making a smart alec comment back to a gm idk what is
I don't see why it is so important I needed to know that Digimons name, I honestly just started myself. I was mearly trying to help another player.
Besides, I'm not even trying to get you guys in trouble. I am just saying my piece on the matter just for anyone that wants to read, you guys get so defensive.
you guys get so defensive.

see its the lil smart alec comment that created this whole prob to begin with
Hey someone unban me on Digimon, Please
no you was told you over and over not player kill and u chose to do it
Hey Bad deisbane me please, I did not kill anyone, I talk to

unban me please give me one more chance
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19