Digimon Revolution

by Goukaryuu
Digimon Revolution
Choose your starter digimon, level up, digivolve, fight with other players in arena and defeat all the bosses. More to come. Now online, hosted every day!
Fukken hawl!! Guys, it's me, Q Reborn, Lord of All! I honestly wanna play this again <:/ Is the problem with the shell still there or did you give up on it, Dan?
Im hosting the game atm.
Ok well just to inform everybody who wants to know, we are updating game even while it's down. Perhapse we are about to something like digidex. Anyway, Daniel, the owner, is about to buy shell(once again). We don't know when will that be but till then we aren't planing to give anyone a hosting files cuz last two times we just got disappointed. So please be patient untill we get shell. Thank you.
What the hell is multi key?!!!
Is nice game, I want to play again.
WHY CANT I LOAD MY FILE ITS GETTING DISCONNECTED :(
PLS REPLY TO MY PREVIOUS QUESTION I NEED HELP
Stop capping, and what do you mean by that. Game is down...
Please fix the Can't move bug whenever you get to it. Other than that nice great game.
Everyone who got frozen go on forum. Than you.
I dont think its a 24/7 kinda system cause i dont see it that much
why wont it let me play it
i pree new and nothing happens faild game if it dosnt work on next trie cuz ik ppl r on
does this game ever work
i got froze
Needs to fix its one major bug, the freezing problem
I love the looks of it, just wish I could play it. It won't connect for me. Eh, I hope it'll get fixed.
Yeah, the freezing problem definitely needs to be fixed. I also wanna know why there were 20 wild digimon, all high-leveled ones for that matter, in the spawn area. lol.
there are no free servers! =(
When will this be online?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19