PZ

by Zete
PZ
An Online Turn-Based Strategy RPG - Play as a Team!
What's with removing my credits? -,-
My bad, I didn't remember what you helped us with lol... I still don't xD
Base programming cos Kenny was away for agesssssssssssssssssssss
Haha alright, you'll get your credits xD. Btw we're waiting on him to finish programming, and MDC to buy a shell to bring it back up - indefinetly (with universal server saving).
He finally stopped committing suicide about it then xD

Ask him where he uploads the saves too, I'm quite interested in employing one myself ;]
Game's art looks great! Wondering when it'll be back up.
Most of the pixel art is done, as soon as the programmer is finished we'll have the servers up for you guys.

I predict at least 1 month & 1/2 before he stops procastinating.
New screenshot, for fun. Programming is getting done, almost there...
Nice art!
Kenny, your little picture for the screenie with a baby Lucario is cute xD
Pokemon Z <3
I think I can safely say that the game will be up before the end of the month. In extremis, by the end of the summer lol.
96% done updating... As soon as the new attacks are coded in we'll be ready to host again!
From what i've seen the game looks great. Can't wait for there to finally be an original Pokemon game on BYOND.

One thing, though. On the overview it says "We're about ready to lunch the next update."
Obsidian Gaming wrote:
From what i've seen the game looks great. Can't wait for there to finally be an original Pokemon game on BYOND.

One thing, though. On the overview it says "We're about ready to lunch the next update."

Fixed :P
Lol, it happens. Especially when you've been out of the states for almost a year or so.
And it's up.
It's downloading rsc :D!
Amazing! This is going to go somewhere ;) Keep it up PZ team!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11