PZ

by Zete
PZ
An Online Turn-Based Strategy RPG - Play as a Team!
Train up. Tournament events are coming...

Tournament events everywhere.

P.s. we're gona fix pvp soon, and add group pvping while we're at it aswell muahaha.
Wooooo
wooo XD but i have a issue with tokpei or have how ever its spelled XD metronome would stop me from ever attacking again if it draws a two turn move like solorbeam o.o
Server is down for some bug fixes!
In response to Chris172
Chris172 wrote:
wooo XD but i have a issue with tokpei or have how ever its spelled XD metronome would stop me from ever attacking again if it draws a two turn move like solorbeam o.o

^ This,
and okay.

Sweet ^_^
We have alot of bugs to tackle, and only one programmer... If anyone would like to help let us know!
Movement seems to be fixed. Test server going up today
Test server up. Going to leave it up so bugs can multiply. Added easier updates and movement was fixed. Going to work on the battle clouds now.

Also to make inventory fixable I had to wipe saves. Redid character creation so that I won't have to wipe for further updates ever again tho. Whoop whoop!
Big update inc. Fixing some of the more obvious errors.
i got some bugs for u xD

1.power snow doesnt work
2.transform doesnt work
3.leech seed doesnt work
4.surf doesnt work
5.if u use metromone and get Solarbeam ur charater will be bugged from attacking ever again even after death only relogging fixes it
6.sleep power stops npc from moving but it doesnt stop them from attack even tho there sleeping but for players it stops attacks but doesnt stop there movements ^_^ If if need me to look for more let me know XD
leech seed works it just takes time
New Attacks being added soon, along with Undersea Town Quests! (Also access to and from 3rd map by Lapras will be available)
@ Zete Cool >=D
@ Wateruser, How much time? i used it 3 times in a battle and no life was drained from the npc ? O.o
it worked after 2 turns or so
Coming soon in a PZ near you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol
Sorry for the update taking so long (the attacks one) Daniel aka Silver lost his internet connection momentarily, and since we don't have his source me and Ken have been making attacks on the side, we've done nearly 3 dozens though so expect a hefty doze of new attacks once Daniel manages to get em in ;)
sweet
Kecleon doesn't bring up a shop for me, and every time I hover over an item a blank white box appears. Something I'm doing wrong or what?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11