ID:82015

Keywords: byond, fail, typing
From now on Im'a try typing like this, because apparently, you're retarded if you don't type like this. That aside, we all know that your typing preferences will get you everywhere in life. :]
Invisiyea.
OMG WHO NAYED?!
I did.
Everyone knows you can't nay these posts but I did. xD
Hmm, typing properly on the internet is overrated, type like you want, ignore all the other losers who try to change you...
Haywire wrote:
Hmm, typing properly on the internet is overrated, type like you want, ignore all the other losers who try to change you...

But, i swear to god, more than 50% of byond member's are semi-mongrels. xDD
Haywire wrote:

Haywire, hi5.
I might make a list of people i respect, or maybe a list of fags. xD
Asakuraboy wrote:

I'm on teh respect list. :3
Ray940 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I'm on teh respect list. :3

Course, you're not a flaming faggot xDD
Lol, and what Haywire said is true, ignore them.
Ray940 wrote:
Lol, and what Haywire said is true, ignore them.

I would, but spamming games that I've been asked to work on is just un-cool.

So, for the sake of the said games, i will change :]
Lol, ok. Sometimes I type like I havent been to school once in my life, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid just because I do.

Remember this!
Ray940 wrote:
Lol, ok. Sometimes I type like I havent been to school once in my life, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid just because I do.

Remember this!

But you arn't constantly ridiculed for it. I on the other hand seem to attract byond-fags o.O

Wanna swap places? xD
Lul.
Ray940 wrote:
hi5.

No! Its ^5!
Doesn't really matter, same thing.
Oh well, i don't really mind bad typing as long as it is readable, and I myself dont have the best of typing because i always rush when i type and quite frankly dont give a damn what people think, or do i? The only time i really type properly is when im programming or doing a report of some sort.
Haywire wrote:

Absolutely terrible advice.
Page: 1 2