Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Were did you get those trees? Who made them?

Spark, why? xD

Because he didn't make them. There ripped.

From whaaa?! :c

Bleach Advanced, a game I was developing. Those trees were created by me and edited by CowQ.

Im'a slap the black off'a that child. xD

I'd like also if you removed it.

Sure, could we keep this screenshot though? Just to show progress to AGO fans. :c
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Were did you get those trees? Who made them?

Spark, why? xD

Because he didn't make them. There ripped.

From whaaa?! :c

Bleach Advanced, a game I was developing. Those trees were created by me and edited by CowQ.

Im'a slap the black off'a that child. xD

I'd like also if you removed it.

Sure, could we keep this screenshot though? Just to show progress to AGO fans. :c

Go ahead.
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiit now. Hold on, no ones accusing me of ripping anything. I've been away because of school and I still am. Don't jsut put my name into anything.

The tress were done by Cow-Q as a favor(They have to be changed).

The building was made by Suzakou(For the game, but now i have to change it because the base side changed.)

I never stopped working on the game, when our Mid-Term break hits. I'll do what I have to do.

And this image has to be edited I don't find the screenshot suitable.

Leon bad, don't use the practice pixels for screenshots.
When I have time off I'll cook up some stuff to make the actual screenshot look presentable.

Also, don't save in anything other than .png.
D:<

We're losing all the people who wanted to see it though ;-;
I'll deal with that when I have time off.
Don't worry just keep notifying them when they ask questions for me, ok?.

Thanks alot Asa.

Use this one until we get the updated one.
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
I'll deal with that when I have time off.
Don't worry just keep notifying them when they ask questions for me, ok?.

Thanks alot Asa.

Use this one until we get the updated one.

I haven't talked to you in a while ;-;

I blame your school. xD
_< leon not only you blames our school T_T them people making me an spark do a bunch of school work i have already had to do like 10 different projects in 2 weeks.. i feel like im ready to explode any minite.............

and people who still wants to see this game come out dont be naggin leon about it it is not his fault that the game isnt far enough it is the schools fault for taking up our time T_T....
It's true ;-;

The abuse ;-;
Changing everything in this screenshot Asa posted , This includes the skin. It needs to be redone because its all in one window ...Which means it cant be expanded.

Trying to come up with a new interface, I'm going to get people I know to help me out a little.

I'm also trying to come up with some money so I can help donate to certain people after I've accomplished what I need to be done.

Notice to all players:

We've not stopped the game as you can see where very busy and our time has been cut because of school purposes , So under my circumstances please be patient
were trying to do our best

Looks like shit.
Rugg wrote:
Looks like shit.

Tyvm. Your opinion is the world to us.
Well, it doesn't look too polished but at least you're getting there.

Keep it up.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Well, it doesn't look too polished but at least you're getting there.

Keep it up.

It's all rough atm. xD

Base icon isn't even finished... D:
Looks pretty awwwriiight so far.
Keep it up.
I was going to use the same base icons for my game...but then I decided ripping bases isn't cool.
KatamariX wrote:
I was going to use the same base icons for my game...but then I decided ripping bases isn't cool.

Weeee, one less ripper in byond!
Rugg wrote:
Looks like shit.

lol >_> its just a old picture get over it
are you still workin of this? cause it would be the shit cause Air Gear is the shit lol kazu is awesome
GothicItachi wrote:
are you still workin of this? cause it would be the shit cause Air Gear is the shit lol kazu is awesome

No, the iconners have like.. Died
Page: 1 2 3