PZ

by Zete
PZ
An Online Turn-Based Strategy RPG - Play as a Team!
ID:821933

Forum will not work for me so I'm using this. Basically I made a Magby, got help and got it to eleven, I know thats not high but I care. The server then crashed and I lost the save.. Done!
We're sorry if you're receiving roll backs, but at the moment ever since the new ini reader has been integrated the server has been crashing and the results are as follow - now we can't restore everyones levels back, but I promise once the game has had the full update added (which unfortunately isn't going to be anytime soon, seeing how slowly we're working atm) I'll make up for it with x2 exp and drops and many other events like Tournaments with prizes.
This was a problem before the new INI reader was put in, just wanted to clarify that.
This game doesn't seem like it's doing good. I recommend releasing the hosting files so that the fans of this game can play it even though the creator decides to quit.

What would please the fans more is if you released the source so that it can be developed around more.

But the hosting is fine but the source would leave a big impact.