NFV: Revolution of Action

by Vengence Production
NFV:  Revolution of Action
--Coming Soon--
ID:82270

Please Wait While the Hub is being Loaded...If the Image does not load after 30+ Seconds, imageshack may be down at the moment...></img></center>
NFV: RoA is almost in the stages of completion...

After it is Completed, We are going to host a Test Server to find bugs! If you do find bugs, and don't report it to us, There will probably be a P-Wipe and everyone will hate you since you started the P-Wipe...Especially the Staff!

Please be Patient while RoA Is almost done!

Update:
Don't think we will not add The Score System and the Medal System! I plan to add many more
medals that I can think of! Don't expect the least from us!

In other news, I'm posting this update on Dimonds iPhone ^^

Also, Me and Dimond will most likely be making a Avatar Game! It's just a thought, so dont get too hyped up about this...
The Venence Staff will add Small Updates to RoA!

Sincerely, VP Team Member, Kenny

Vengence Production wrote:
NFV: RoA is almost in the stages of completion...

After it is Completed, We are going to host a Test Server to find bugs! If you do find bugs, and don't report it to us, There will probably be a P-Wipe and everyone will hate you since you started the P-Wipe...Especially the Staff!

Please be Patient while RoA Is almost done!

Update:
Don't think we will not add The Score System and the Medal System! I plan to add many more
medals that I can think of! Don't expect the least from us!

In other news, I'm posting this update on Dimonds iPhone ^^

Also, Me and Dimond will most likely be making a Avatar Game! It's just a thought, so dont get too hyped up about this...
The Venence Staff will add Small Updates to RoA!

Just wondering Kenny, since we made Vengence Productions, can I help with the Avatar game? =3
I don't know, and By The Way, Check out the Vengence Production Website, Dimond got us a Membership and made the CSS ^^

P.S.-Thats my Signature...
Im playing this when it comes out i played NFV Once but it lagged alot so i will play this
Exacly what date is this coming out Befroe october after october after november or what
...How can you post here, I made it so NO ONE can post here...

To answer your Question: The game is going to be delayed because of my oldest brother having to wipe this Laptop because of a virus...Don't worry, We backed up the source, and my oldest brother won't allow me to download/install any software...Although HE can...

I can download/install software AFTER he finish's his computer...Which I think will be done within a week, I will inform you all at the Blog!

Blog: http://www.byond.com/members/VengenceProduction
Is it done yet
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Is it done yet

Is it online?
Please do not ask if it is done or when will it be hosted, I'm working on the Medals right now...So please calm down
Kk and also I just Purchased zen hosting gold sever today And it expires November 7th when it expires i will buy it again would you like me to Host this game
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks, We're going to get something else, Zen isn't really all that great...

We'll probably get "The Planet", "SliceHost", or something else.
Vengence Production wrote:
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks, We're going to get something else, Zen isn't really all that great...

We'll probably get "The Planet", "SliceHost", or something else.

I like the Planet, Falacy uses it =)
I will get you any of them
And planet is falacy
Bobbyawesome wrote:
And planet is falacy

You're plotting on stealing ROA's icons as we speak aren't you?
Why Kenny us lying about the New NFV being original I dont know...But it is not. I see GBA Naruto Icons everywhere either that or NFF icons. Just stop ripping
Riku 123q wrote:
Why Kenny us lying about the New NFV being original I dont know...But it is not. I see GBA Naruto Icons everywhere either that or NFF icons. Just stop ripping

Actually I doubt Kenny even has the patience to do a sprite sheet, and erm yea... NFF sucks, everything on here DimondBlood made.
Ganing wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Actually I doubt Kenny even has the patience to do a sprite sheet, and erm yea... NFF sucks, everything on here DimondBlood made.

Funny...because when comparing the icons..They are EXACTLY the same
Riku 123q wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Funny...because when comparing the icons..They are EXACTLY the same

We can't help it if you forgot to wear your glasses. Besides what icons are you talking about?
Page: 1 2 3