ID:82404

Keywords: project, red, sp
Well i an getting a "new" computer in a couple weeks so thats cool have a lot more time to study DM and pixel art work/ practice. Very good news, for me.

Now on to "Project SP"

I have been working on the story line and characters / enemies you shall in counter with the game. Designing the character models ( pixeling outfits on a base) right now and when I come up with a look for the main character I shall show him. I have also written down in my note book here, some puzzle ideas. I shall release more info on those when I i finish deciding on it.

as for the theme i was thinking about a time period, but i would like to here what you think about it what is a good time period you would like to see. modern, futuristic, or past like 30's or 40's or something, or other.

With the new computer coming I will start the Dm process when I get it, that way i won't have to move things around from computer to computer. which is about 2 weeks or so. By DM process I mean programming things finished from the concept phase. So don't think I am rushing it, I know that the concept phase and putting everything together might take a couple months but I figure it's a good thing to put more time into it and less time rushing it.

~Redbutton~

P.S membership ends next month so I will keep people informed through my non members page so check that to find mor info after