Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
ID:824810

First off this game looks great, very interested in all of the building and exploring, however the movement is unbearable. Is there some sort of way to speed up walking? If not perhaps increasing it could be something to look into as i know most of my friends won't even try it due to the incredibly slow walk speed.

Secondly, is this game still being worked on? If so perhaps we could start to get some people back and see this game thrive.

~Sanox2u
I played this game alot during the summer of last year. I lost my internet for a bit and when I returned, the game held no one in it. I would love to bring this game back. Also, the walking was okay when I played that summer. But I understand the slowness that Sanox's is speaking of. >> Also, the diagonal walking isn't really needed.
I noticed the slowness and a solution is being worked on.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
I noticed the slowness and a solution is being worked on.

Hallelujah! I've been waiting to play Haz again for awhile.
The last time i tried it was much faster than it used to be already, to a playable speed.
In response to Sanox2u
Sanox2u wrote:
The last time i tried it was much faster than it used to be already, to a playable speed.

I don't know what exactly the problem was, but 6005 came with some optimizations and 6006 is on the way with some more internal stuff.